Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 11, 2014 at 6:23 PM Post #5,926 of 35,472
You're welcome! Hope you enjoyed it! :wink:

The $45 discounted Vsonic would be a good deal... Also you could order the T1-E from dxsoul as bhazard suggested: http://www.head-fi.org/t/684159/chinese-asian-brand-info-thread-headphones-iems-amps-dacs/5895#post_10786682
Some people will have the T1-E coming in this week from DX and a couple other places I think, so you could wait for some impressions on their order/the iem. Hope it helps!

Didn't bhazard say that dxsoul was mostly for US customers? I probably didn't mention it, but I'm from Europe, so I didn't really look at the site.

Anyway, I think I'll wait for a couple of impressions. It'll also give me some time to decide how good of a sound I need from my beater, considering how satisfied I am with my 'main' IEM. Thanks again man!

Aug 11, 2014 at 6:43 PM Post #5,927 of 35,472
Didn't bhazard say that dxsoul was mostly for US customers? I probably didn't mention it, but I'm from Europe, so I didn't really look at the site.

Anyway, I think I'll wait for a couple of impressions. It'll also give me some time to decide how good of a sound I need from my beater, considering how satisfied I am with my 'main' IEM. Thanks again man!

Ah, gotcha

Aug 11, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #5,928 of 35,472
Yeah, look into the NX1 and see if it's something you'd want in an amp; there is an impression thread for it where you could learn a lot. Then the BlueBird has only one review on Amazon, but I could help with some impressions/minor differences if need be ...There little is info about it. They are both great IMO. The NX1 lasts forever. I haven't charged it since I got it a week and a half ago. I probably really only needed one though. I like it that they are under $50 and can probably rival the C&C BK or BH2(85-$110) & E11/E11K($60,?).

Ah, fun..... lol

Yeah, they have! Once I root it, might put a ROM on it. I'm outta that loop, as I have only done it once with my Droid 2 Global 3 years ago.

That's unfortunate man :/

Sure, no problem!
smily_headphones1.gif

Do post your impressions when you get them! if you want to that is. It's a good read and helpful to others. Plus it's fun and let's us know if/how you like them.

Before you listen to anything else with the T1-E check out this song, but not with your Flux beforehand if you can hold off
wink.gif
so it'll be new to your ears. This song will wow you on the T1-E! Unless you hate the genre I guess.
https://soundcloud.com/jikay/dum-dee-dum-jikay-rework

I'll look into the NX1 if it's got that great battery life 
biggrin.gif

I finally got the T1-E ordered in black, off Penon Audio's eBay listing! Now for the waiting game.. 
popcorn.gif

I'll probably end up posting my impressions since I can't shut up. Also, I'll hold off and give that song a listen on the T1's as soon as I get them.

Definitely get your phone rooted and flash a custom rom. The possibilities are endless.

Aug 11, 2014 at 9:02 PM Post #5,932 of 35,472
Ordered last tuesday night from penonaudio and its status is still processing. Does penonaudio sometimes not update the order status? Emailed them twice yesterday and no reply, I'm starting to get worried. In the meantime, ordered last saturday from lmue and its already shipped. what
confused.gif

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:01 PM Post #5,934 of 35,472
I just got my second pair of t1e in from aliexpress and they sound as good as the first.

I signed for them at the local PO, brought them to the car and popped them in.

They sound excellent.

I will say, messing with the stock tips, every one greatly impacts the bass on them. I get significantly more bass impact with the wide bore tips. Even the best sealing narrow bore olive tips didn't give me the same bass impact that a looser fitting wide bore tip would.

With my first set, I did extensive tip rolling and settled on the Sony mh1 tips and it was a breakthrough.

The t1e stock tips did me no justice and the only ones that come close is the largest wide bore tips.

If anyone else who owns the t1e wouldn't mind experimenting with them and let us know their impressions it might help figure out the mystery of the bassless t1e.

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:07 PM Post #5,935 of 35,472
I'm currently living in China so I can pretty much get any IEM mentioned in this thread easily.  I'm looking for a pair around 50 USD to pair with my DX50, any suggestions?  Thanks.

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:09 PM Post #5,936 of 35,472
I just got my second pair of t1e in from aliexpress and they sound as good as the first.

They sound excellent.

I will say, messing with the stock tips, every one greatly impacts the bass on them. I get significantly more bass impact with the wide bore tips. Even the best sealing narrow bore olive tips didn't give me the same bass impact that a looser fitting wide bore tip would.

With my first set, I did extensive tip rolling and settled on the Sony mh1 tips and it was a breakthrough.

The t1e stock tips did me no justice and the only ones that come close is the largest wide bore tips.

If anyone else who owns the t1e wouldn't mind experimenting with them and let us know their impressions it might help figure out the mystery of the bassless t1e.

Good to know. I was actually going to ask you guys if the stock tips were any good. 
I'm sorry, but are the olive tips the ones that are color coded?

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:16 PM Post #5,937 of 35,472

They sound excellent.

Which store do you got yours from aliexpress?

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:22 PM Post #5,938 of 35,472
NX1 battery KICK ASS ...had one full charge only since me got it ...goin on for a month now .....:cool:

Yeah, it's pretty crazy!

Good to know. I was actually going to ask you guys if the stock tips were any good. 
I'm sorry, but are the olive tips the ones that are color coded?

The colored look cool, but suck IMO. I use the stock wide bore(white) mediums, and they are super comfortable & seal great for me. I think Hisoundfi was talking about the narrow bore(white) ones.

Aug 11, 2014 at 10:37 PM Post #5,939 of 35,472
Yeah, it's pretty crazy!

Plus points for NX1 ..small footprint ..of cuz kick ass battery ...pairs really well with Havi from other headfier comment ....dont distort the sound signature when amped imho ...enhanced the soundstage ...for less than USD50 .

Word ofnwarning though ..EMI could be a wee bit problem as reported by some ..though I dont use me NX1 with me smartphone ...YMMV. :cool:

Aug 11, 2014 at 11:02 PM Post #5,940 of 35,472
Plus points for NX1 ..small footprint ..of cuz kick ass battery ...pairs really well with Havi from other headfier comment ....dont distort the sound signature when amped imho ...enhanced the soundstage ...for less than USD50 .

Word ofnwarning though ..EMI could be a wee bit problem as reported by some ..though I dont use me NX1 with me smartphone ...YMMV. :cool:

Yep, agreed with all that :beerchug:

I use it with my laptop... or phone, when I put it in airplane mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

• mzso
Back