Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 17, 2014 at 12:32 AM Post #4,757 of 35,472
Btw if anyone needs an absolutely essential, amazing, and effective track for burn in, with all the necessary sounds needed, you must get this...

Gridlok - Break The System (2007) 44 min.

You will be very satisfied.

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:34 AM Post #4,758 of 35,472
buying the Pistons :)
any thoughts on the carbo Basso? I found a seller in the ph, it's an OK deal. dunno if I should pursue though...

Basso would also be a great buy. Can't go wrong there. Not as detailed as the Pistons in the highs/treble, but still a smooth great value IEM.

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:40 AM Post #4,760 of 35,472
Based on hisoundfi's recommendation and the reviews of a few others, I'm buying the TTPOD T1e. Getting the transparent clear one. I chose this over the Bassos, and along with my Pistons, will be my go to dynamic, while my Doppio will be my go to BA.

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:55 AM Post #4,763 of 35,472
I've has the E6 and E11 for several years now, and these are the only two amps I've ever needed. The E6 for it's tiny housing and relatively flat SS on high gain, and my E11 to thicken up the sound, tame unruly high, and give bass a nice lift when needed.

Jul 17, 2014 at 12:56 AM Post #4,764 of 35,472
Take your time, evaluate the gear you have, consider things you would like in an amp, study the threads on head fi, ask questions, watch for sales, and your conclusion will come naturally.

I will only suggest things that I've tried. I really liked the fiio e6 because it was a baby step into the world of amplifiers. I still use it also. It's only $25 and is well worth the money. Just make sure that you buy from a respectable seller to avoid getting a knock off.

Don't dive in an spend a lot unless you know exactly what you want.

Jul 17, 2014 at 7:25 AM Post #4,770 of 35,472
the T1e clear version looks amazing, I am absolutely drooling right now O_O
thanks bro, going with the Bassos too then
such excite, very thanks
when should I get an amp though? and which one?

IMO settle your IEM first because you will reap the most upgrade in SQ with good IEMs then get good quality recorded music then when you have the funds go get a DAP. you dont really need an amp at this point.

Happy hunting!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back