Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 14, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #3,017 of 35,472
May 14, 2014 at 12:51 PM Post #3,018 of 35,472
I have x3 and x5 and don't need an amp:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:...but the sound is definitely worth it and more:grin:

No DX90? :)

I'm actually looking forward to X1.  X5 is great, but a bit too bulky to drag around.  I have been using HM700 with included armband, great when exercising, but handicapped by balanced output wiring (though RE-400B sounds friggin' awesome, that soundstage width is mindblowiing!).   Oh, and X7 android beast is coming up next :)

Btw, how does KC06A sounds paired up with X5?  I really enjoy DM2 with X5, though had to downgrade from fw2.0 to fw1.2 because the latest one sounds a bit neutral versus 1.2 being a little more colored which I enjoyed better.  X5 (fw1.2) + DM2 (w/red duct) => slamming bass impact!!!

May 14, 2014 at 12:57 PM Post #3,019 of 35,472
Which one are you talking about with 'they sound amazing'
tongue.gif

Sorry replied to the wrong the thread :p but I was talking about the KC06

May 16, 2014 at 3:28 PM Post #3,025 of 35,472
I purchased a pair of $11 headphones based on a recommendation here.  They came in a very unmarked package without even identifying the brand from China.  And the headphones did not even show R or L.

Have not broken them in yet.  And I am realizing that I don't really like IEM type headphones that much; prefer ear buds.  Anyway if the phones start sounding good I will go back to AlliExpress and figure our what I had purchased.

May 17, 2014 at 2:24 PM Post #3,028 of 35,472
Sidy DM2 just came in, thumbs up!

They're ugly as s**t, but they sound great! Very full sound! Where it falls short to the kc06 in high end detail, it makes up for in the low end (red filters used)

Well worth their price tag, and come with a fair amount of accessories. Silver tips are a waste.

May 17, 2014 at 9:33 PM Post #3,029 of 35,472
  Sidy DM2 just came in, thumbs up!

They're ugly as s**t, but they sound great! Very full sound! Where it falls short to the kc06 in high end detail, it makes up for in the low end (red filters used)

Well worth their price tag, and come with a fair amount of accessories. Silver tips are a waste.

As I've been told, silver tips won't be included moving forward.  Yes, the bass punch is awesome!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back