Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 13, 2014 at 11:39 AM Post #3,002 of 35,472
Hk1+ filter removable mod does wonders :sunglasses:...DO IT:blush:
I tried the filter mod, then put the filter right back on. Ummmmm, what does this do aside from expose the driver to dust, dirt, and grimy ear rubbish? I notice no change in sound IMHO. No disrespect my friend, I would rather keep the filter on.

May 13, 2014 at 10:38 PM Post #3,006 of 35,472
Lol going to wait for more impressions before I sell these, they sound amazing already and if other people confirm what you stated I'll be pulling the trigger. Also who knows maybe the ed3 will end up being better :p

EDIT:
Replied to the wrong the thread :/

Still relevant to this thread however, its about the KC06 and how the KC06A will stack up to it

May 14, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #3,014 of 35,472
Does everybody thinks that X5 really worth its price? Wote or post  -   
wink.gif

May 14, 2014 at 12:36 PM Post #3,015 of 35,472
With all these amps and what not...just could've bought the x5 and be done:sunglasses:

Yeah, and then look at X5 thread :)  Now, people are talking about X5 is not being enough so they are getting E12 with a stack up kit lol!!!  And a few days later report back "uh, doesn't make too much difference, but I keep it anyway" Of course, if you want to drive 300 ohm load, you need external amp.  For in-ears - X5 will be great.  Btw, I think X1 will be the real deal.  Scaled down version of X5 for $100, that should be a killer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back