Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 10, 2014 at 4:54 PM Post #2,971 of 35,472
As long as you are using the best fit tips, they will not slide out. I find them very comfortable with included AT large eartips. The slippery part is the narrow down back of the barrel, so have to grab them around wider part. Still love the sound!

May 11, 2014 at 12:33 AM Post #2,973 of 35,472
Looking for a recommendation!

+ Price around $50-$60 [ Been eyeballing some on Penon's website. ]
+ IEM's, can not really handle Headphones where I live. Tends to get muggy and hot.
+  I'm afraid of to much bass or sibilance, due to me getting headaches.
+ I mainly need them to be comfortable and pretty natural sounding
+ Pretty solid build would help.
+ Pretty easily driven, will be using them at my PC or possibly phone. Can't afford DACs and AMPs. 
wink.gif

Thanks to Twister for the suggestion about posting here, may get more recommendations.

May 11, 2014 at 1:49 AM Post #2,975 of 35,472
Looking for a recommendation!

+ Price around $50-$60 [ Been eyeballing some on Penon's website. ]
+ IEM's, can not really handle Headphones where I live. Tends to get muggy and hot.
+  I'm afraid of to much bass or sibilance, due to me getting headaches.
+ I mainly need them to be comfortable and pretty natural sounding
+ Pretty solid build would help.
+ Pretty easily driven, will be using them at my PC or possibly phone. Can't afford DACs and AMPs. :wink:

Thanks to Twister for the suggestion about posting here, may get more recommendations.

Higher end of your budget go kc06, super easy to drive and good bass(not anemic but not overpowering) Also insanely small, took some getting used to but easy to get accustome to.

May 11, 2014 at 1:11 PM Post #2,976 of 35,472
Hey guys,

I recently saw the KZ - ED1 and they seem promising. I am thinking to pick one up from aliexpress but first have a question.
Does anyone own a pair of the ED1? If so, how are they? Also, how many eartips come with them?

Thanks in advance.

May 11, 2014 at 1:16 PM Post #2,977 of 35,472
  Hey guys,

I recently saw the KZ - ED1 and they seem promising. I am thinking to pick one up from aliexpress but first have a question.
Does anyone own a pair of the ED1? If so, how are they? Also, how many eartips come with them?

Thanks in advance.

The ED1 is good for it's $10 price, better than the KZ-A1. It just doesn't hold a candle to the Ostry KC06 and Havi B3 Pro1.

The ED3 will be coming out soon.

May 11, 2014 at 6:25 PM Post #2,980 of 35,472
Thx for the fast answer.
And are they durable?
I was going to buy an cheap awei ES800B just to use it while i`m walking to work but i`ve seen that many people had problems with them after a while, so i thought it would be worth to pay a little more to have something more durable.

Or the pistons would be a safer choice? I just need something that last one year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back