Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 28, 2014 at 8:58 PM Post #1,099 of 35,472
Just tried out the CoGoo T02's.

For the price there a darn site better than what you'll pick up at the local supermarket that's for sure.   The bass isn't terrific and the high's as mentioned are not crisp enough for my personal liking, but if your on a budget, these are worth the bargain basement price and will give you a set of headphones you'll actually use as opposed to throw away.

Not bad for the price.

6/10

Jan 28, 2014 at 9:05 PM Post #1,100 of 35,472
  Just tried out the CoGoo T02's.

For the price there a darn site better than what you'll pick up at the local supermarket that's for sure.   The bass isn't terrific and the high's as mentioned are not crisp enough for my personal liking, but if your on a budget, these are worth the bargain basement price and will give you a set of headphones you'll actually use as opposed to throw away.

Not bad for the price.

6/10

Yep, nothing more, nothing less. I've seen them on sale for $5, and they would blow away any $20 pair you would be forced to buy at an airport or supermarket if you forgot to bring a pair.

Jan 28, 2014 at 11:27 PM Post #1,103 of 35,472
  Dont' rush the guy, lol! Sounds good. Hopefully the A81 do as they have a lot to prove for $299. The other $300 Chinese dynamic driver I know of, the Widening(or whatever the brand was) got no play most likely due to the over $300 price tag.

Widing ME10-EX. One of the best dynamic driver based IEMs I've heard. If they ever come out with the ME10-DX successor (that was scheduled for last year), I'll be all over it.

Jan 29, 2014 at 10:10 AM Post #1,105 of 35,472
Finding this thread during Chinese New Year == 
frown.gif

My buddy who lives in Shenzhen told me to wait till about Feb 14th before placing any orders to avoid issues.

Jan 29, 2014 at 1:32 PM Post #1,106 of 35,472
  Although the AX35 is the better earphone, the Somic MH415 is very very good for less than half the price. Very surprised by it. It's like a more refined Moxpad.

And they will be even better - give them at least 50 hours burn-in :)

Jan 29, 2014 at 5:39 PM Post #1,107 of 35,472
  Although the AX35 is the better earphone, the Somic MH415 is very very good for less than half the price. Very surprised by it. It's like a more refined Moxpad.

Now I really want those. I've got Moxpad thanks to your recommendation and I'm loving them.
Any place I could get them before the end of Chinese New Year celebration? Can't see them on ebay / amazon.

Jan 29, 2014 at 5:43 PM Post #1,108 of 35,472

Any chance you can try the cables on your Moxpad just to confirm they are compatible? Maybe they might make the Moxpad sound a little better :)

Jan 29, 2014 at 7:46 PM Post #1,109 of 35,472

Any chance you can try the cables on your Moxpad just to confirm they are compatible? Maybe they might make the Moxpad sound a little better :)

The MH415 cord does work on the Moxpad, and vice versa, and they may in fact sound slightly better. Could be placebo.

The Moxpad is way more comfortable though. I have trouble getting a good fit with the 415, but it sounds great when I do.

Jan 29, 2014 at 8:14 PM Post #1,110 of 35,472
Maybe placebo maybe not. I did notice in the MH415 cable pictures that it was braided and stood a chance of separating the channels better thus a slight improvement was possible. Not quite as good as what they did in the Havi B3 Pro but could best the Moxpad and/or the Soundsoul SQ a bit.

Look forward to the AX and MH impressions as they progress with burn in and tip rolling!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back