Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2015 at 3:19 PM Post #14,296 of 35,472

Jan 31, 2015 at 4:10 PM Post #14,298 of 35,472
My apologie, I forgot you were converting to US dollars not canadian. Yes its 85 bucks american :D

You don't want to ever convert to Canadian (especially now). What were you thinking lol!

Jan 31, 2015 at 4:25 PM Post #14,300 of 35,472

I would be paying in canadian dollars anyway going through tenso, speaking of which they approved my identity document thing in one day. I am all set to go :)  

Yeah, just teasing you. Unfortunately I spend a lot of time now converting to Canadian and going "man this sucks!". At least it curbs some of the spontaneous purchases. Maybe the douza's will go back down to 8800 yen....

Glad you got your tenso approval :)

Jan 31, 2015 at 5:05 PM Post #14,302 of 35,472
Ok guys, still haven't found "the one" :)
I'm looking for a ~$30-50 IEMs with inline mic+remote that would be used as my daily driver on my commute and as a workout set.
Looking for comfy set with good isolation and overall good SQ with balanced sound signature but a bit on the warm side with tight bass.
Any recommendations? @Hisoundfi recommended the Soundmagic e30, however, I hate to say it but I'm not a fan of the look and the reviews are very indecisive.
I keep finding myself looking at the Moxpad X6 but there's not enough information going on about their SQ.
THANKS in advance guys. 

BTW, I already have the TTPOD T1E as my 2nd set.

Jan 31, 2015 at 5:12 PM Post #14,304 of 35,472
I'm looking for a ~$30-50 IEMs with inline mic+remote that would be used as my daily driver on my commute and as a workout set.
Looking for comfy set with good isolation and overall good SQ with balanced sound signature but a bit on the warm side with tight bass.
Any recommendations? @Hisoundfi recommended the Soundmagic e30, however, I hate to say it but I'm not a fan of the look and the reviews are very indecisive.
I keep finding myself looking at the Moxpad X6 but there's not enough information going on about their SQ.
THANKS in advance guys. 

Hm the choices are really limited due to price tag, isolation and mic+remote requirement. 

this would cost you 150$ for example: http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Earphones-CBL-M-Remote/dp/B0050L5VO4

I can't think of anything cheaper, maybe you can just go for the Moxpad X6 and tell us how they sound like 
rolleyes.gif

Jan 31, 2015 at 5:16 PM Post #14,305 of 35,472

Hm the choices are really limited due to price tag, isolation and mic+remote requirement. 

this would cost you 150$ for example: http://www.amazon.com/Shure-SE215-K-Earphones-CBL-M-Remote/dp/B0050L5VO4

Well, if we are speaking in terms of hi-end brands like Shure, of course this price range is ridiculous. However, this thread is talking about Chinese bargains, and I know there are a lot of good stuff in this price range out there, just not sure which one to pick. Thanks for your help anyway :)

Jan 31, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #14,308 of 35,472
Any recommendations? @Hisoundfi
 recommended the Soundmagic e30, however, I hate to say it but I'm not a fan of the look and the reviews are very indecisive.
THANKS in advance guys. 

If the soundmagic is a no, check out the meelectronics m6.

Over the ear fit that sits flush. Has a memory wire that conforms around the ear. Has a v signature that works best with EDM. Bass extension for days. Has a L shaped plug.

Jan 31, 2015 at 7:31 PM Post #14,309 of 35,472
If the soundmagic is a no, check out the meelectronics m6.

Over the ear fit that sits flush. Has a memory wire that conforms around the ear. Has a v signature that works best with EDM. Bass extension for days. Has a L shaped plug.

Hi again! Thanks for helping out.
They indeed look exactly like the kind of earphones I'm looking for. I guess you are referring to the M6P. They look pretty similar to the Moxpad x6 but without the detachable cable. Now I'll just have to pull the trigger on either the x6 or the M6. What u think? Ahh I'm confused! Thanks again, appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back