Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 31, 2015 at 8:10 PM Post #14,311 of 35,472
Woo. I struck a deal, and here it comes....

shipped from Japan....was made in China
biggrin.gif

Houseofdoom thanks for the feedbacks, I am glad I went for fx750....omg look at that size
biggrin.gif

Cool, you got these now instead of me. How are they?

Jan 31, 2015 at 9:06 PM Post #14,315 of 35,472
Cool, you got these now instead of me. How are they?

Uhm..i am unsure of what is to say yet, still trying to find the best tips for fitting issues *_*.

***update*** I will say my first impression is the fx750 is very organic sounding or natural timbres, v shaped with a lot of bass, a bit boomy but tight, rumbles...a kind of addictive bass, good instruments seperations, and i am trying to find that spike in the highs people was talking about ? I dont see it...cant hear it....the highs is very good and full. The sound signature is close to being real, warmth and hmm silky smooth...

Jan 31, 2015 at 10:48 PM Post #14,316 of 35,472
Uhm..i am unsure of what is to say yet, still trying to find the best tips for fitting issues *_*.

***update*** I will say my first impression is the fx750 is very organic sounding or natural timbres, v shaped with a lot of bass, a bit boomy but tight, rumbles...a kind of addictive bass, good instruments seperations, and i am trying to find that spike in the highs people was talking about ? I dont see it...cant hear it....the highs is very good and full. The sound signature is close to being real, warmth and hmm silky smooth...

All I can say is don't judge them to quickly (positively or negatively). Let them burn in for a while (ie 50 hours at least). Let yourself get acquainted with their sound. Do some tip rolling. Don't rush into impressions. I often find that my impressions change drastically after a while and after tip rolling.

Jan 31, 2015 at 11:02 PM Post #14,317 of 35,472
All I can say is don't judge them to quickly (positively or negatively). Let them burn in for a while (ie 50 hours at least). Let yourself get acquainted with their sound. Do some tip rolling. Don't rush into impressions. I often find that my impressions change drastically after a while and after tip rolling.

I totally agreed, that is why i said first impression :) , next time i will change it to open box impression :).

Jan 31, 2015 at 11:08 PM Post #14,318 of 35,472
I totally agreed, that is why i said first impression :) , next time i will change it to open box impression :).

Sorry man, I wasn't trying to imply that there was anything wrong with your first impressions - I often post initial impressions as well. It sounds like you're aware how much impressions can change after burn in (iem and ear) and tip rolling, so I'll go back to my corner now :)

Jan 31, 2015 at 11:17 PM Post #14,319 of 35,472
Sorry man, I wasn't trying to imply that there was anything wrong with your first impressions - I often post initial impressions as well. It sounds like you're aware how much impressions can change after burn in (iem and ear) and tip rolling, so I'll go back to my corner now :)

It is all good, and this is off topic but i personally think to listen to a new phones through it burn in process is an amazing experience, the privillages you only get from buying a brand new pairs :wink:. Witness the changes yourself is amazing...

Jan 31, 2015 at 11:21 PM Post #14,320 of 35,472
It is all good, and this is off topic but i personally think to listen to a new phones through it burn in process is an amazing experience, the privillages you only get from buying a brand new pairs :wink:. Witness the changes yourself is amazing...

Yes, it's amazing.... if they start sounding better (which unfortunately doesn't always happen - sometimes they can start sounding worse).

Feb 1, 2015 at 2:49 AM Post #14,321 of 35,472
Well? After finally taking a hard look at some over-the-ear IEM's and reading mixed reviews, I finally decided to hold-off on the Moxpad X6 and the Somic MH415 and purchase the Holy Serpent V9. Overall, a lot of good reviews on these coming out of China versus the competition stated that don't seem to disappoint at all.

Take a look at some picks.....

I think for 118 RMB (around the same price as the Moxpad X3) they are a steal!

I'll be receiving them this week. I think the price may vary elsewhere.

Here's a few links to check them out yourself.....

1. http://taiwan.tmall.com/item/38736693329.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.PLuOW3&id=38736693329&abbucket=9

2. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Holy-serpent-v9-ear-earphones-mobile-phone-xiangzao-bass-sports-ear-general-type/931733_32234817965.html

Feb 1, 2015 at 3:45 AM Post #14,322 of 35,472
Well? After finally taking a hard look at some over-the-ear IEM's and reading mixed reviews, I finally decided to hold-off on the Moxpad X6 and the Somic MH415 and purchase the Holy Serpent V9. Overall, a lot of good reviews on these coming out of China versus the competition stated that don't seem to disappoint at all.

Take a look at some picks.....

I think for 118 RMB (around the same price as the Moxpad X3) they are a steal!

I'll be receiving them this week. I think the price may vary elsewhere.

Here's a few links to check them out yourself.....

1. http://taiwan.tmall.com/item/38736693329.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.PLuOW3&id=38736693329&abbucket=9

2. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Holy-serpent-v9-ear-earphones-mobile-phone-xiangzao-bass-sports-ear-general-type/931733_32234817965.html

Well, I've thinking about the exact models. Would you tell us how they sound in your opinion?? ☺ thanks!

Feb 1, 2015 at 5:54 AM Post #14,323 of 35,472

Take a look at some pics*.....

*FTFY.

Also, here we go again! 
biggrin.gif

Feb 1, 2015 at 6:32 AM Post #14,324 of 35,472
  Well? After finally taking a hard look at some over-the-ear IEM's and reading mixed reviews, I finally decided to hold-off on the Moxpad X6 and the Somic MH415 and purchase the Holy 2. http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/Holy-serpent-v9-ear-earphones-mobile-phone-xiangzao-bass-sports-ear-general-type/931733_32234817965.html

moxpad x6 is only $29.99

http://www.aliexpress.com/store/product/2015-New-Moxpad-X6-in-ear-earhook-sport-earphone-earbud-headphone-headset-with-microphone-remote-for/1183804_32283028909.html

Feb 1, 2015 at 10:15 AM Post #14,325 of 35,472
Any new impressions with the Moxpad X6, Somic MH415 and Holy Serpent V9?
Also I just read an awful review of the praised Meelectronics M6 on trustedreviews, now I'm damn confused.
I'm loving the 2nd generation Meelectronics M6P with the inline mic but still not sure about the SQ 
confused.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back