Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 2, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #8,611 of 35,472
seems to be a good one with a good dac
smily_headphones1.gif
but the professional version 600yuan?

Seems like Chinese version of clip or ipod. More than 3000 sold.

Oct 2, 2014 at 12:30 PM Post #8,613 of 35,472
Hello guys! I need some advice on buying a headphone for workouts up to U$50,00 (including international shipping) and my main options are all Asian brands so please, could you help me?

I have a Soudmagic 
EH11 that i use for my daily run but they have some flaws that are really annoying me:

- the sound is really disappointing, congested and muddy;
- i keep loosing the seal so i always have to adjust it while running and that happens a lot.

For reference, at home, I have a Denon D2000 for use with my computer, a Ortofon e-Q5 that i use for travel and a GR07 that i bought before the EH11 that i give to my wife because no matter what i did i couldn't get a seal on my left ear.

After a lot of research, i narrowed my options to:

Xiamoi Piston 2 - U$ 29,90 - Seems to have the best build quality of them but some comments said that they are heavy and fall very easy from your ear;
TTPOD T1E - U$ 49,90 - read a lot of good things about the sound but nothing about build quality; 
Zero Audio Carbo Tenore - U$ 49,90 - Read a lot of QC issues so that's probably my last option;
Koss KSC75 - U$ 25,00 - this is not an asian brand but the porta pro where my first quality headphones and i like them also they don't need a seal to sound good.

Suggestions are welcome. 

What do you think?

Thanks!

Oct 2, 2014 at 12:41 PM Post #8,614 of 35,472
The cables on the kz phones are well build and think the kzes in particular sounds better than the pistons. I never had any problems with the pistons falling out of my ears but use the Sony hybrid tips. The housing on both is about the same and they are both big as they stick out a bit of my ears but it's not bad. I'm debating to jump on the ttpod too. you should check out the kz edse and es

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Oct 2, 2014 at 12:43 PM Post #8,615 of 35,472
Hello guys! I need some advice on buying a headphone for workouts up to U$50,00 (including international shipping) and my main options are all Asian brands so please, could you help me?

I have a Soudmagic [COLOR=333333]EH11 that i use for my daily run but they have some flaws that are really annoying me:[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]- the sound is really disappointing, congested and muddy;[/COLOR]
[COLOR=333333]- i keep loosing the seal so i always have to adjust it while running and that happens a lot.[/COLOR]

[COLOR=333333]For reference, at home, I have a Denon D2000 for use with my computer, a Ortofon e-Q5 that i use for travel and a GR07 that i bought before the EH11 that i give to my wife because no matter what i did i couldn't get a seal on my left ear.[/COLOR]

Xiamoi Piston 2 - U$ 29,90 - Seems to have the best build quality of them but some comments said that they are heavy and fall very easy from your ear;
TTPOD T1E - U$ 49,90 - read a lot of good things about the sound but nothing about build quality; 
Zero Audio Carbo Tenore - U$ 49,90 - Read a lot of QC issues so that's probably my last option;
Koss KSC75 - U$ 25,00 - this is not an asian brand but the porta pro where my first quality headphones and i like them also they don't need a seal to sound good.

Suggestions are welcome. 

What do you think?

Thanks!

I'd recommend the ATH-CKP500, great sound, excellent fitting system and water resistant. Best thing is you should be able to find it for about $30 shipped on eBay.

You should check them out.

Oct 2, 2014 at 12:44 PM Post #8,616 of 35,472
I'd recommend the ATH-CKP500, great sound, excellent fitting system and water resistant. Best thing is you should be able to find it for about $30 shipped on eBay.

Edit: I've got all of the IEM's you list as alternative and for work out I prefer the A-T to all of them.

Edit 2: Damn phone :wink:

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:00 PM Post #8,618 of 35,472

Suggestions are welcome. 
What do you think?
Thanks!

meelec M6...

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:04 PM Post #8,619 of 35,472

That's a good suggestion.

I am going to sound like a broken record right now, but the soundmagic e30 would be my pick. They are such a great ergonomic fit and sound really good for their price.

Oct 2, 2014 at 1:19 PM Post #8,621 of 35,472
That's a good suggestion.

I am going to sound like a broken record right now, but the soundmagic e30 would be my pick. They are such a great ergonomic fit and sound really good for their price.

Yes ..they are small ..great fit .....more than decent sound ..very balanced sound sig ...cheers

Oct 2, 2014 at 2:09 PM Post #8,622 of 35,472
very interesting:D

I was actually recommended them by @SyedZ2ez4 myself and he was very happy with them which convinced me to give them a try and I'm glad I did.

Oct 2, 2014 at 2:37 PM Post #8,624 of 35,472
I've used taobaofocus.com with success for this very reason... PayPal
Does anybody know a taobao agent with paypal as payment method? 

Oct 2, 2014 at 2:41 PM Post #8,625 of 35,472
Yes ..they are small ..great fit .....more than decent sound ..very balanced sound sig ...cheers

+1 :)

Feather light weight and great for low volume listening too. After buying this one it has been impossible for me getting another iem because even if I enjoyed many, almost none could compete on the comfort level (except for retired phonaks and yes ... PL50)

But that was until I tried GR07 !

E30 is still my commute iem today, even if its cable plastic has been completely torn apart.
I just keep wishing for a durable metal version of E30... :frowning2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back