Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2014 at 11:33 PM Post #4,696 of 35,472
Yeah that's the thing with the SHE3590, it's not fast enough to keep up with fast music/fast passages. Blurs and grains. This is what separates it from true giant killers.

Jul 15, 2014 at 11:25 AM Post #4,698 of 35,472
Me get earwax...

Earwax cable good, earwax accessories good. Earwax sound is good.

The earmax er80 is a replica of an ie80.

It's got a nice build, cool accessories, and the sound is pretty good.

The er80 has lots of bass that is decent. I tried to adjust the bass on these only to find out that the bass adjustment knob is minimal. It goes from bassy to super bassy.

With the right tip that's seals good the sound is enjoyable with plenty of bass, slightly recessed mids, decent treble and nice top end sparkle.

Ie80? No Way!

Solid 25 dollar iems? Worthy of their price tag? Absolutely.

Head fi over and out

Jul 15, 2014 at 3:46 PM Post #4,700 of 35,472
Just got the ttpod t1E in purple and the box is tinny and the iem looks so sexy:wink:... Sound is slightly more textures in the bass and soundstage seems bigger, details a bit more treble a bit more ..but this is going off by memory :confounded:., cable build looks better and thicker :blush:
Plug them suckers into a high powered or amplified device and share impressions. The world needs to know lol.

Jul 15, 2014 at 3:54 PM Post #4,701 of 35,472
Dx90 is high powered :smirk:... Using it now ,but on low gain, I can't compare to the original version because I don't have them anymore , all I can say these sound very textured not highly transparent,so so midrange clarity is great, treble extension has sparkle,soundstage is wide and deep,maybe not the biggest :confounded:... But very close,using the stock white tips and this is my first impression for now, I'll be enjoying this for now because I'm loving the bass :blush:. Will burn in for 100 and give more Impressions soon :blush:

Jul 15, 2014 at 3:57 PM Post #4,703 of 35,472
Dx90 is high powered :smirk:... Using it now ,but on low gain, I can't compare to the original version because I don't have them anymore , all I can say these sound very textured not highly transparent,so so midrange clarity is great, treble extension has sparkle,soundstage is wide and deep,maybe not the biggest :confounded:... But very close,using the stock white tips and this is my first impression for now, I'll be enjoying this for now because I'm loving the bass :blush:. Will burn in for 100 and give more Impressions soon :blush:
High gain will make them sound even better:smiley:

Jul 15, 2014 at 5:07 PM Post #4,707 of 35,472
Hello!
Mi brother is travelling to Shanghai, China this week and I asked him to buy a portable headphone amp/DAC for me. Do you know any place where he can buy a good one for less than 200USD? I' using a pair of Beyerdynamic DT 770 Pro 80 ohms,  and was thinking about the Fiio e18 specially, so if you know any other model that you consider a better option and the place where he can buy it, I would appreciate it. Thanks a lot!

Jul 15, 2014 at 8:31 PM Post #4,708 of 35,472
Jul 15, 2014 at 9:30 PM Post #4,710 of 35,472
The bass on my t1e has settled down while listening to music so now its balanced and clear but still textured:blush:

Comparison to VSD3S or KC06A?

Btw, for those who are interested, Penonaudio now has KC06A in stock as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back