Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 14, 2014 at 1:03 AM Post #4,652 of 35,472
I can understand how audiohurric4ne would say that these aren't ideal for death metal or speed metal. I just don't feel like it's tuned for this.

Just like dm2,the t1E puts you in the front row of the concert.

It's not power hungry as the havi b3, but it needs a few more clicks to achieve the same volume as the kc06a.

Jul 14, 2014 at 1:25 AM Post #4,654 of 35,472
Keep at it hisoundfi:wink:
These t1E comes with a LOT of tips and all of the make this one sound different. I just put the tips from the ivery is-1 on them, and now I think they sound even better.

Unamped, the kc06a is a better sounding iem. Amped, the t1E is better IMHO

Ymmv, I'm just putting what I hear out there as food for thought.

Jul 14, 2014 at 1:37 AM Post #4,657 of 35,472
More comparison with kc06A will be nice:smiley:, I think both needs proper burn in , so does most iems that we have but people doesn't have patient for that and gives up:confounded:
This t1E is going to get a lot of play time.

It makes the tenore seem boring IMHO

It's hifi, huge Soundstage, musical

Low end extension is great, it's articulate "enough" to say it lacks detail. I think coming from the gr07 BE being one of my all time favorites, this is similarly tuned but with less sibilance.

Jul 14, 2014 at 1:57 AM Post #4,660 of 35,472
Haven't heard E6, but as an owner of NX1, E5 and E11 all I can say that NX1 killed both E's at an instant.

I have to add : with its 100 hours battery life on a single charge, there is no competition either.

hmm....sad to see nx1 killed both of your fiio toys,as im being owner of E06 & E11..:frowning2:

And its 100hrs of playback is like 1000 miles away to its rivals or even times 10/20 for that matter......btw, how about battery replacements if something goes wrong in future? Can we get equally rated(or near) after market batteries? Or sending them factory is the only option,as of now.....

Jul 14, 2014 at 2:01 AM Post #4,661 of 35,472
hmm....sad to see nx1 killed both of your fiio toys,as im being owner of E06 & E11..:

Apparently not everyone thinks that. Read starting here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/696825/topping-nx1-portable-headphone-amplifier-impressions-thread/75#post_10605956

Your E11 might still be better to you and others :)

Jul 14, 2014 at 2:13 AM Post #4,662 of 35,472
Apparently not everyone thinks that. Read starting here: http://www.head-fi.org/t/696825/topping-nx1-portable-headphone-amplifier-impressions-thread/75#post_10605956

Your E11 might still be better to you and others :)

No I think You misunderstood...I said im being owner of those fiio amps I feel sad for that as the nx1 is better to those.....for the price and battery backup.

Jul 14, 2014 at 2:25 AM Post #4,663 of 35,472
hmm....sad to see nx1 killed both of your fiio toys,as im being owner of E06 & E11..
frown.gif

And its 100hrs of playback is like 1000 miles away to its rivals or even times 10/20 for that matter......btw, how about battery replacements if something goes wrong in future? Can we get equally rated(or near) after market batteries? Or sending them factory is the only option,as of now.....

Battery seems to me socket-ed or soldered to the board by the wires. But I didn't fully dissembled it yet (a photo on the below may help). It seems that we can replace it. But this is meaningful only after the battery dies. With its super long battery life, there shouldn't be a need.

Jul 14, 2014 at 2:41 AM Post #4,664 of 35,472
Battery seems to me socket-ed or soldered to the board by the wires. But I didn't fully dissembled it yet (a photo on the below may help). It seems that we can replace it. But this is meaningful only after the battery dies. With its super long battery life, there shouldn't be a need.

Yeah ive seen the battery before,thats why I had asked whether you know some sources to get it, as I might pull my trigger on this. Thx for the picture tho......a real portable gear that last for 4+ days on a single charge:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back