Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 19, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #35,417 of 35,472
I don't know. I spent $380 on an IEM discussed here, so not entirely sure how budget this thread is.

True. Feel you on that.

My thoughts are that if you don't like what @audio123 has to say, just block him on your account. No reason for everyone to get so upset. Please remember that there are many visitors who come here for information, and are turned off by our bickering. If @audio123 changes his mind, then let him. If he does so 10 times a day, let him. No body is forcing you to keep him off your block list.

I, for one, have read multiple helpful posts from him, particularly about the discovery of some new IEM makers.

Please everyone, let's be civil.

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:00 PM Post #35,418 of 35,472
  True. Feel you on that.

My thoughts are that if you don't like what @audio123 has to say, just block him on your account. No reason for everyone to get so upset. Please remember that there are many visitors who come here for information, and are turned off by our bickering. If @audio123 changes his mind, then let him. If he does so 10 times a day, let him. No body is forcing you to keep him off your block list.

I, for one, have read multiple helpful posts from him, particularly about the discovery of some new IEM makers.

Please everyone, let's be civil.

thank you
beerchug.gif

the em audio iems sure look interesting

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #35,419 of 35,472
I am wondering if the 4 in 1 with a better cable might sound different even if its slight different.

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:08 PM Post #35,425 of 35,472
  to find the next Havi B3 Pro 1 the iem that started my journey

I am so confused by everything you say. But to the above you stated earlier there were no IEM's under a $100 that were any good yet you search for the above which fit in the category you dismissed. I'm lost by your thought process, if they all suck why search for them seems like a waste of time money and effort and you should just by another  TOTL item. Paging Dr Freud! 

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:09 PM Post #35,427 of 35,472
  I am so confused by everything you say. But to the above you stated earlier there were no IEM's under a $100 that were any good yet you search for the above which fit in the category you dismissed. I'm lost by your thought process, if they all suck why search for them seems like a waste of time money and effort and you should just by another  TOTL item. Paging Dr Freud! 

thats the fun part of this hobby. keep trying

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:30 PM Post #35,428 of 35,472

I assume that even Paul would be offended by that statement.

Reviews are opinions based on preference.

This is why so many people are in disagreement with your philosophies on earphones.

You have the right to your opinion, but to insult other people for having a different one is just plain offensive. Paul said the QT5 was horrible for his preference, but never dismissed Vince's ([@=/u/371254/bhazard]@bhazard[/@]) opinion of them.

there is no need for insult as we all love this hobby.
but based on this graph... it is not subjective

in the same boat as DT86, FR looks like it's giving you a finger :D

is that dt86 graph:anguished:

Sep 19, 2016 at 1:51 PM Post #35,430 of 35,472
  Piston 2.1 with Philips SHE3590's medium sized silicone tips on my budget audio set-up (Fiio X1 + Topping NX1 LO LG) sounds an improvement in piston's already fun sounding signature (gives a feel of tighter bass and a bit of enhanced treble for my ears). Love listening to the #BlueFoundation in this combo.

Did You get Your **** 4in1?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back