Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2014 at 2:33 PM Post #3,382 of 35,472
@Charliemotta

Lol, I guess you're right about that :wink:

@Hisoundfi
I tell you if you promise not to pass it on............

I got them on the presale at lendmeyourears.com, sold out in 30 minutes. Won't ship until June 15'the though :frowning2:

@cel4145
Poor you, lol!

May 31, 2014 at 2:50 PM Post #3,385 of 35,472
No but he's good go to guy for iem's, headphones, and toilet paper.

@Charliemotta

Does Wokei have them?

Hey hey ...who's been talkin bout me ....yup yup ...toilet paper among many other things me speciality.... :cool:

KZ LP ...nope ...nah ..don't intend to get it ..I have only three headphone Monoprice , Soundmagic P30 and Snike DJ-777 and all seldom used ....much prefer earbud and IEM.

Headphone Anonymous is alive and kicking on my end .... Still standing strong and firm ....still have not got around VSDS , Havi B3 , Ostry KC06 or 06A, Sidy DM2 , MOE SS01 ...was following all these but me Zen Training Level 1 seem to be working ......but anyhow ..cheers and congrats to all you guys that are enjoying all these wonderful iem.

Hey ..anybody getting the TTPod T1 ...now thats a beauty ain't it ?

Need counseling ...pm me for a dose of sanity :cool:

May 31, 2014 at 2:58 PM Post #3,386 of 35,472
You don't need to get them all, just the Havi B3 (at least for a while :wink: ).

I think I really need to attend more Headphone Anonymous meetings because I've got a bad fall back.

May 31, 2014 at 3:09 PM Post #3,387 of 35,472
You don't need to get them all, just the Havi B3 (at least for a while :wink: ).

I think I really need to attend more Headphone Anonymous meetings because I've got a bad fall back.

Yup ...will do that hopefully when funds are available ....its been pretty rough recently ......been working hard to tie up some loose end. Btw also lost me Fiio E11 recently.

Though I like to keep up as much as I can ....the mind is weak but the wallet is even weaker ...kekekekekeke. i do me best to laugh it off. :D

Cheers

May 31, 2014 at 3:21 PM Post #3,388 of 35,472
Hmm, sorry to hear about your E11.

I have friends who buys a bottle of wine for 50-100$ every Friday and call it a hobby. Makes it feel better for me to use $100 a month on this hobby, at least I've got a plastic box full of iem's to show for the money :wink:

May 31, 2014 at 3:31 PM Post #3,389 of 35,472
Hmm, sorry to hear about your E11.

I have friends who buys a bottle of wine for 50-100$ every Friday and call it a hobby. Makes it feel better for me to use $100 a month on this hobby, at least I've got a plastic box full of iem's to show for the money :wink:

So so true ...I was just havin a conversation with a friend this afternoon ...he said exactly the same thing.

Its all good man .... :cool:

May 31, 2014 at 4:58 PM Post #3,390 of 35,472
Hey hey ...who's been talkin bout me ....yup yup ...toilet paper among many other things me speciality....
cool.gif

KZ LP ...nope ...nah ..don't intend to get it ..I have only three headphone Monoprice , Soundmagic P30 and Snike DJ-777 and all seldom used ....much prefer earbud and IEM.

Headphone Anonymous is alive and kicking on my end .... Still standing strong and firm ....still have not got around VSDS , Havi B3 , Ostry KC06 or 06A, Sidy DM2 , MOE SS01 ...was following all these but me Zen Training Level 1 seem to be working ......but anyhow ..cheers and congrats to all you guys that are enjoying all these wonderful iem.

Hey ..anybody getting the TTPod T1 ...now thats a beauty ain't it ?

Need counseling ...pm me for a dose of sanity
cool.gif

Yeah TT's are on my wishlist (and mind) too, just don't know how they are but sounds interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back