Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 31, 2014 at 9:12 AM Post #3,361 of 35,472
really?? they are that good? I have them on my wishlist
They're very much different than what everyone else is going for. I can see some people disliking them because they aren't flat, and they don't sound great out of the box. The best thing that happened for me was I was waiting for the tenore to come in so I had two weeks time to burn in and listen to the dm2.

They aren't detailed as the kc06, the sound stage isn't as wide as the havi, and they aren't as balanced as the tenore. That would tell most people to avoid them. The dm2 is good at what it does. My previous posts on this thread will explain.

I put the havi, tenore and kc06 in one category. I put the dm2 in another, somewhere along the similar lines of say a monster gratitude or jvc hafx40. They are aggressive and hifi.

I hope that helps

May 31, 2014 at 9:20 AM Post #3,362 of 35,472
haha!

You stay strong sir. In the meanwhile I'm going to jam some music in your honor through these dm2 and snicker at what you're missing out on... Muahahaha

Yeah you are right but I ....nvm

In trying times like this ...many are called few are chosen ...words from the likes of you two cant break my will...

I resist ...n stand proud ....come Kimosabi ...let's ride into the sunset n rock to the music played in honor of us by @Hisoundfi and @Charliemotta ....he gone over the dark side.:evil:

May 31, 2014 at 9:32 AM Post #3,363 of 35,472
In trying times like this ...many are called few are chosen ...words from the likes of you two cant break my will...

I resist ...n stand proud ....come Kimosabi ...let's ride into the sunset n rock to the music played in honor of us by @Hisoundfi and @Charliemotta ....he gone over the dark side.
evil_smiley.gif

Lol

May 31, 2014 at 9:35 AM Post #3,364 of 35,472
They're very much different than what everyone else is going for. I can see some people disliking them because they aren't flat, and they don't sound great out of the box. The best thing that happened for me was I was waiting for the tenore to come in so I had two weeks time to burn in and listen to the dm2.

They aren't detailed as the kc06, the sound stage isn't as wide as the havi, and they aren't as balanced as the tenore. That would tell most people to avoid them. The dm2 is good at what it does. My previous posts on this thread will explain.

I put the havi, tenore and kc06 in one category. I put the dm2 in another, somewhere along the similar lines of say a monster gratitude or jvc hafx40. They are aggressive and hifi.

I hope that helps

Yes actually it does very much.

May 31, 2014 at 9:53 AM Post #3,365 of 35,472

I resist ...n stand proud ....come Kimosabi ...let's ride into the sunset n rock to the music played in honor of us by @Hisoundfi and @Charliemotta ....he gone over the dark side.:evil:

Hey Wokei get out of the toilet and save your money instead of fooloing around on head-fi :wink:

May 31, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #3,368 of 35,472
Hey Wokei get out of the toilet and save your money instead of fooloing around on head-fi :wink:

Peter ....play nice ..that was below the belt :cool:

Now that is funny only cause it's true. Ha ha  (ipad)

You guys are supposed to help ...so its like that huh ....the neighborhood has gone ghetto huh. :D

:D

May 31, 2014 at 10:18 AM Post #3,369 of 35,472
Sorry Wokei, couldn't resist :wink:

@bhazard
Speaking of budget gems, KZ is blowing out their LP lookalike headphone with neutral tuning for $25 (without case). Total bargain for the cable alone, yet they also sound great too.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39260593836

How does these compare to the Dolphin's?

May 31, 2014 at 10:37 AM Post #3,370 of 35,472
Sorry Wokei, couldn't resist :wink:

@bhazard
Speaking of budget gems, KZ is blowing out their LP lookalike headphone with neutral tuning for $25 (without case). Total bargain for the cable alone, yet they also sound great too.

http://item.taobao.com/item.htm?id=39260593836

How does these compare to the Dolphin's?

@Peter123 ...no worry mate .... Its all good ...kekekekekeke. If I can share my toilet head fi story .... am also prepare to take it as well. I'm thick skinned and kooky too.

Still waiting for my Topping NX1 and just bought Tingo TG-38S earbud(earbuds - me like very much)which is currently making the hype train in the earbud thread. Still haven't got round to Havi which I have been eyeing for some time but soon....my precious.

As far as KZ LP headphone ... The price is very friendly ....like me too but just never got into it ...me low profile like that also.

Cheers man :p

May 31, 2014 at 11:08 AM Post #3,371 of 35,472
@Wokei

Good to hear that you take it like a man :wink:

I'm also waiting for the Topping NX1.

If those KZ LP's are a different signature from the Dolphin's I'll probably get them. To good a price to pass on.........

May 31, 2014 at 11:13 AM Post #3,372 of 35,472
@Wokei

Good to hear that you take it like a man
wink.gif

I'm also waiting for the Topping NX1.

If those KZ LP's are a different signature from the Dolphin's I'll probably get them. To good a price to pass on.........

Price is very attractive... I have seen a mini review on Aliexpress about those KZ's and they didn't seemed on a good level to me... Have to check/find more reviews though...

May 31, 2014 at 12:54 PM Post #3,373 of 35,472
I just preordered the VSDS3s! This is pretty awesome because I joined HeadFi after Black Friday looking for the VSDS1s (which joker rated as a top iem under $50). I've since bought the Piston 2.0 in the 6 month delay. They ship around the 15th of June so it'll be a while til I actually see them.

I was going to say the other day there's not much excitement for the VSD3 here? Maybe because it has it's own thread? Does anyone think it could measure up to the Havi B3 or the Tenores?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back