Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 26, 2016 at 9:54 AM Post #31,861 of 35,472

I haven't had that much time to listen to them, but yeah, based on the time I've spent with them, I'd say they might be. I received the Monk+ the same day. Very different sound signatures though.

resolution wise but diff sound sig

Jul 26, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #31,862 of 35,472
  Hi all, i have 250-300$, I am confused to choose between 2016 Super 6 Driver Pro UE Custom Made and  ciem AAW A1D. Can you give me advice between the two products, or with this money I can buy other earphones ?. Thanks you

Sorry for my bad english

UE 6 Pro is a excellent iem very clear and  high resolution the soundstage is also big with out of head feeling mid frequencies and vocals are amazing but this is soft on bass so if you are a basshead boy this is not for you and if you like pure music than go ahead and buy it without any fear.

Jul 26, 2016 at 10:43 AM Post #31,863 of 35,472
I have received a Sendiy M2. The driver is similar shape of Original M2 (not another M2) I have not yet taken good photos of the driver of mine.
my first impression: the now version of Sendiy M2 sounds no sibilant with high response but under typical sound of the early stage.

Jul 26, 2016 at 10:55 AM Post #31,864 of 35,472
Guys & girls - I don`t know if it is related with AE but after being logged into AE and watching around there, suddenly I discovered that some malware slipped alltogether into my W7x64 OS (guarded by Avast + S&D + CCleaner) - they are: 

*qksee
*winzipper
*uncheckit
* and one other name that I forgot.

Why I suspect AE? Because it seems to happen during/after I visit AE. This is already 3rd time those programs "intrude" into my system without any notice or permission. Some of them are quite pain in a** to remove and has to be done manually (shut down processes and manually delete executable file and folders).

Maybe it is only my system "infection", idk. just warning ppl to check their system for such malware. Will investigate further about "loop-hole" where and by what programs they enter. 

Jul 26, 2016 at 10:57 AM Post #31,865 of 35,472
  Guys & girls - I don`t know if it is related with AE but after being logged into AE and watching around there, suddenly I discovered the some malware slipped alltogether into my W7x64 OS (guarded by Avast + S&D + CCleaner) - they are: 

*qksee
*winzipper
*uncheckit

Why I suspect AE? Because it seems to happen during/after I visit AE. This is already 3rd time those programs "intrude" into my system without any notice or permission. Some of them are quite pain in a** to remove and has to be done manually (shut down processes and manually delete executable file and folders).

Maybe it is only my system "infection", idk. just warning ppl to check their system for such malware. Will investigate further about "loop-hole" where and by what programs they enter. 

check the app certificates

Jul 26, 2016 at 11:04 AM Post #31,866 of 35,472
Jul 26, 2016 at 11:05 AM Post #31,867 of 35,472
I can`t anymore. I already cleaned up my system from them. If it happens again, I`ll take a look.

Jul 26, 2016 at 1:01 PM Post #31,868 of 35,472
  I can`t anymore. I already cleaned up my system from them. If it happens again, I`ll take a look.

ah yes. if the problem persists, the certificates can be traced to the root cause.

Jul 26, 2016 at 1:27 PM Post #31,870 of 35,472
  Guys & girls - I don`t know if it is related with AE but after being logged into AE and watching around there, suddenly I discovered that some malware slipped alltogether into my W7x64 OS (guarded by Avast + S&D + CCleaner) - they are: 

*qksee
*winzipper
*uncheckit

AE has some questionable practices in this manner, the mobile app is equally as nasty in terms of phoning home with info from your phone.

I have not run into any of these on my W7/64bit machine, but I also never use AliExpress unless NoScript is enabled. I only allow Aliexpress.com and allow Alicdn.com when it is entirely necessary. My machine still appears to be clean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back