Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 25, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #30,182 of 35,472
VE Runabout
12801519_10207079076030021_1736524111521734264_n.jpg

wow, they look so similar
eek.gif

but runabout looks a bit emptier in comparison :wink:

Jun 25, 2016 at 2:00 PM Post #30,183 of 35,472

Well I didn't actually do that, but sometimes it feels good to be riding that high horse eh?

I was warning about potential shills in this thread, which turns out was true (and there may be and will be more).  Regardless, the cozy relationship some reviewers have with the manufacturers is also a problem.  I'm sure some think they have high integrity, but it's human nature to soften blows a little.  At least the danger is there, the best review is one without manufacturer/seller ties.

cool story bro if you think that was directed at you, go ahead and pat yourself over it.

And you forgot to add IMO to the last sentence, since that is your opinion afterall. Because nearly every reviewer would disagree with you but thats all I have to say on that matter. I dont intend to take this thread any more OT

Back to the topic at hand, I wish we would find a good fullsize headphone, better than the tak Pro 80, at a decent price point. The IEM market is booming, but the full size market is just not there at all. Anyone find anything interesting on taobao or aliexpress?

Jun 25, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #30,191 of 35,472
I keep saying it, but dude the Xiaomi Headphone and Meizu HD50 are both legit good. I would prefer either one over the Pro80 (even with HM5 pads)

Oh nice, you did tell me about them. What are the best places to buy them?

I like the HD50 over my Hyper X Cloud at times for gaming. Dat bass... 

I love my Hyper X cloud, but I ended up giving it to my bro who will get morer use out of it. I wish there was a giant killer out there, ala Havi.

Just got my Fostex TE02n. Really love these, sound is very clear and not sibilant at all. Bass is not overpowering and does not bleed into the mids at all. Their waterresistance makes it the ideal IEM to use on my bike. Real glad I bought them. 

My buddy James was telling me how his modded TE02n sounded really good. My local store sells em at a decent price, I am gonna pick up a pair to mod myself :)

Jun 25, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #30,193 of 35,472
I just ordered a Donald Trump mask, a horse head mask, and a pair of silver Fidue A65.

The A65 is awesome, and I think the all silver looks amazeballs. Their midcentric sound and dropped asking price has driven me to purchase them as my daily driver when I'm out and about. I save the besterest for when I get home.

Jun 25, 2016 at 2:25 PM Post #30,194 of 35,472
Coming up this week!

1. My overall reviews between the HLSX BK50, BK35, 808, and 8.

2. My KZ-ZS3 review

3. My listening audition with the 1MORE Capsule hybrid! (not to be confused with the Xiaomi Capsule dynamic drivers)

Gotta' love some in-ear earphones! 
biggrin.gif

Jun 25, 2016 at 2:29 PM Post #30,195 of 35,472
I just ordered a Donald Trump mask, a horse head mask, and a pair of silver Fidue A65.

The A65 is awesome, and I think the all silver looks amazeballs. Their midcentric sound and dropped asking price has driven me to purchase them as my daily driver when I'm out and about. I save the besterest for when I get home.

You will review the Donald Trump mask? After burn-in of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back