Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2016 at 6:20 PM Post #26,296 of 35,472
@jant71 Those look nice! I enjoyed the Somic MH415. Will definitely scoop these up at some point.

In the meantime, I'm excited for the arrival of these little dualies from Tingo;

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Tingo-High-Quality-Best-Bass-3-5mm-Earphones-Headphones-For-IPhone-Samsung-Xiaomi-MP3-4/32616758390.html

I'm one of the two orders placed, haha. Here's hoping they're basically just rebranded FXT90s with an inline mic. If so it means they would be fantastic value since the FXT90 is still a pretty darn good iem.

Apr 26, 2016 at 6:26 PM Post #26,297 of 35,472
  When I asked if the Easy M2 is exactly the same as Sendiy M2 just rebranded (a month ago) the response was:

Code:
 friend : this is the same with the sendiy M2 , AND now i make it by myself !

that reply made me order them.. posted my ordered items, adding this: "easy m2 (hope it keeps exact sendiy m2 sound)", so some doubt remained.
now, the doubt is quite bigger. have got ED9, will check if easy m2 are ED9 re-shelled, if they ever arrives.

Apr 26, 2016 at 6:34 PM Post #26,298 of 35,472
  @jant71 Those look nice! I enjoyed the Somic MH415. Will definitely scoop these up at some point.

In the meantime, I'm excited for the arrival of these little dualies from Tingo;

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Original-Tingo-High-Quality-Best-Bass-3-5mm-Earphones-Headphones-For-IPhone-Samsung-Xiaomi-MP3-4/32616758390.html

I'm one of the two orders placed, haha. Here's hoping they're basically just rebranded FXT90s with an inline mic. If so it means they would be fantastic value since the FXT90 is still a pretty darn good iem.

Not the FXT90 though similar looking(7mm drivers vs. 5.8 for the JVC)

I thought you'd be continuing your micro driver quest with the Musicmaker TW1 by now...
HTB1_V4aMFXXXXcwXpXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg

beerchug.gif

Apr 26, 2016 at 6:40 PM Post #26,299 of 35,472

Not the FXT90 though similar looking(7mm drivers vs. 5.8 for the JVC)

I thought you'd be continuing your micro driver quest with the Musicmaker TW1 by now...
HTB1_V4aMFXXXXcwXpXXq6xXFXXXr.jpg

beerchug.gif

I didn't even notice that! I bet these will be bassy as heck. Oh boy...

The MusicMakers didn't cross my attention until after I had already ordered a bunch of other iems, half of which were KZs to flush out my eventual comparo....24 KZs in total I think. Thing is going to take forever to write.

Apr 26, 2016 at 6:48 PM Post #26,300 of 35,472

I didn't even notice that! I bet these will be bassy as heck. Oh boy...

The MusicMakers didn't cross my attention until after I had already ordered a bunch of other iems, half of which were KZs to flush out my eventual comparo....24 KZs in total I think. Thing is going to take forever to write.

Not that I like when they name drop or include a familiar used name but they are the TW1/ER4 so potential clue for how they are tuned?? Not sure Musicmaker phones are tuned to a house sound. The Ting/ Tomahawk and Tomahawk in-ear aren't that bassy(seems the in-ear has three tuning versions though), the SWIII isn't that bassy but the TK12 is.

I guess there is only one way to find out :)

Apr 26, 2016 at 6:55 PM Post #26,301 of 35,472

Not that I like when they name drop or include a familiar used name but they are the TW1/ER4 so potential clue for how they are tuned?? Not sure Musicmaker phones are tuned to a house sound. The Ting/ Tomahawk and Tomahawk in-ear aren't that bassy(seems the in-ear has three tuning versions though), the SWIII isn't that bassy but the TK12 is.

Yes indeed! I hope they are a quality product. They sure look interesting and MusicMakers' other products are getting pretty much rave reviews all-around. 

Apr 26, 2016 at 9:02 PM Post #26,302 of 35,472

Yes indeed! I hope they are a quality product. They sure look interesting and MusicMakers' other products are getting pretty much rave reviews all-around. 

The Ear Keggers and the TK12 sound like they were born on the same father and the same mother, the mother was maybe thirty years older when the Shockwave was born though.
They share many qualities. All over the taobao Ear Keggers page it goes on and on about besting the k3k3. Theres another one which is the 4BA enhanced edition supposed to best the se846 (should arrive any day now). So maybe MusicMaker is like that guy at the bar who always has a better story (except in a good way).

Apr 26, 2016 at 9:07 PM Post #26,303 of 35,472
Apr 26, 2016 at 9:19 PM Post #26,304 of 35,472

Wow! Now those look nice! Most of my Chinese friends like Tingo IEMs' because of its sound quality. Nice find! 

Apr 26, 2016 at 9:45 PM Post #26,310 of 35,472
Received two easy m2 today. I also have Sendiy m2. Below is a list of my quick impressions. I don't have a high expectation but it needs to be better than my Bose Ultra and comparable to my Sony xba-1.

Appearance:
1. One of the pair has a 5 inches longer of cable.
2. One pair has a lighter stained than the other. Overall, I like ke the Sendiy finishing mire.
3. Easy case is bigger.

Sound (Listened for a few minutes):
1. Easy is easier to drive.
2. OOTB, sound reproduction is excellent but there is a difference in sound signature (source: iPhone 6s+ Songs: Sendiy's CD-ROM)
3. Bass is good
4. Good clarity

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back