Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 26, 2016 at 1:13 PM Post #26,281 of 35,472
Hi guys,
I read some (lot) of you have buy from Easy.Earphones....is it normal if it take more than a month to receive the package and that it is impossible to track it?

I begin to be worried as I receive others orders I made after this one...

I'm from Canada.

That's pretty much my experience with nearly every AliExpress purchase. I'm in Ontario. It'll get there when it does.

Apr 26, 2016 at 1:31 PM Post #26,282 of 35,472
Okay thanks, just wanna know if it's normal.

HCK was really fast: 2 weeks.

But i'm unlucky and got a defective item (LZ-02A broke in 2 half when I pull the tips
blink.gif
)...

All the rest was top notch and I listen to my new Xduoo X3 with the Mrz Tomohawk right now. Purcell viols sonata by Jordi Savall sound quite good with it!

Hope HCK will be collaborative tough...feel kind of damned and I wonder if the LZ construction is poor and untrustable. Don't even listen to them.

Apr 26, 2016 at 1:58 PM Post #26,284 of 35,472
Well, breaking down and buying a used Rose Mojito from a gracious forum member, and sent a PM about an xDuoo X3, so hopefully have two new toys coming to me soon.

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:01 PM Post #26,285 of 35,472
  For shipments from China/HK to Germany (regular registered air mail), I've experienced anything between one week and more than two months. Usual time was around two weeks.

Two months! I'm guessing more than one Deutsche Bundespost worker was threatened in this instant
eek.gif

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:07 PM Post #26,286 of 35,472

For shipments from China/HK to Germany (regular registered air mail), I've experienced anything between one week and more than two months. Usual time was around two weeks.

Two months! I'm guessing more than one Deutsche Bundespost worker was threatened in this instant
eek.gif

I guess it spent a lot of time at the airport/customs always when it took that long. Two cases I still remember when it took that long were the KZ [not sure about the model, but that thing with the integrated Amp and EQ module] and DUNU DN-2000J (10 weeks or so). The other cases were non-hifi-related things I don't remember (small electro parts and such stuff). Would arrive faster with a pigeon.

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #26,287 of 35,472
My hisound ha-2 just arrived!

I have PS vita and a fiio E10K. I am no expert in audio but when I compare the sound the vita sounds much more.. cleaner/full/clearer? It just sounds better compared to the E10K. Did I get a fake e10k or should I sell the fiio and get another DAC/amp? If so which one's the best for this IEM for max 200$? Do I even need an amp and just get a dac since this iem is advertised to be easy to drive? http://www.head-fi.org/t/798613/hisoundaudio-ha-2-single-ba-in-ears-info-reviews-impressions/0_100

Thanks for your attention!

(I would want a non-portable one for better audio quality but I want to use the IEM outside the house too so... I guess I'm stuck with portable then? Shrugs)

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:24 PM Post #26,288 of 35,472
  Hi guys,
I read some (lot) of you have buy from Easy.Earphones....is it normal if it take more than a month to receive the package and that it is impossible to track it?

I begin to be worried as I receive others orders I made after this one...

I'm from Canada.

I have ordered only a couple times from Easy through Ali...but I can tell you it took just shy of a month to receive my M2's. All this have patience and it will get there when it does does absolutely nothing for me and I'm most likely done ordering from Ali until they can get a reasonable & consistent turn around time on ordered products. When I order something I'm usually waiting like a kid to get it in and check it out so (for me) ordering through an amazon or feebay is the way to go. Although amazon is now shipping a bit slower too I notice. 
frown.gif

Also more on topic I'm not feeling the M2's at this point...silver nozzles are a bit slow sounding and black nozzles sounded really weird with zero bass. Tried stock red bore tips, spinfits and one other tip in my inventory with no luck. I need to do some extensive tip rolling and more burn-in I guess. I'll post if things change...

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #26,290 of 35,472
My hisound ha-2 just arrived!

I have PS vita and a fiio E10K. I am no expert in audio but when I compare the sound the vita sounds much more.. cleaner/full/clearer? It just sounds better compared to the E10K. Did I get a fake e10k or should I sell the fiio and get another DAC/amp? If so which one's the best for this IEM for max 200$? Do I even need an amp and just get a dac since this iem is advertised to be easy to drive? http://www.head-fi.org/t/798613/hisoundaudio-ha-2-single-ba-in-ears-info-reviews-impressions/0_100

Thanks for your attention!

(I would want a non-portable one for better audio quality but I want to use the IEM outside the house too so... I guess I'm stuck with portable then? Shrugs)

Another VITA owner! We are a rare breed, hence why Sony has just thrown the thing off a cliff and stopped supporting it...*harrumph*. All jokes aside, the VITA outputs some quality sound, but wow is the amp ever weak. I can't imagine it being near suitable for someone who likes their music loud. Pairing it with something as basic as the Topping NX1 works wonders.

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:37 PM Post #26,291 of 35,472
Thanks, I'll have to try and find some. I bought a bunch of Large when Radio Shack was in biz and they usually work good for me..I think it's the short nozzle on the phone but it still sounds great! Very close to the TK12 but not quite...that's a hard one to beat.. Waiting on TK13 impressions...

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:54 PM Post #26,293 of 35,472
Yeah, the PS Vita is surprisingly capable for audio playback. Output impedance is more or less acceptable as well (around 2.5 Ohms if I am not wrong). You can do the maths, I am too lazy for that.

The Nintendo 3DS (not the New 3DS, just the 3DS) however measures horribly (high output impedance, super early high frequency roll-off, really weak amp section.

Apr 26, 2016 at 2:58 PM Post #26,294 of 35,472
Yeah the 3DS do have some horrible sounds and I have that too.

Which is why I need a capable DAC/AMP I guess. Something resembling the vita sound would be enough. I don't think the fiio e10k is on the same level.

Apr 26, 2016 at 5:58 PM Post #26,295 of 35,472
Anybody try these yet...http://www.gearbest.com/earbud-headphones/pp_350472.html

TB2hv6MlFXXXXXRXXXXXXXXXXXX_%21%21445381400.jpg

TB2jWDklFXXXXXDXpXXXXXXXXXX_%21%21445381400.jpg

TB2EvYPlFXXXXXaXXXXXXXXXXXX_%21%21445381400.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back