Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 27, 2016 at 6:29 AM Post #26,327 of 35,472
Though you guys might enjoy this. A nice box, suitable for a $10 earphone. That poem though 
biggrin.gif

Apr 27, 2016 at 6:41 AM Post #26,328 of 35,472
Though you guys might enjoy this. A nice box, suitable for a $10 earphone. That poem though :D

It looks like KZ product package with qkz printed :)
PS.
I might also buy HLSX-808. I like bette i.valux 10mm and I want to know the difference between my bette and the 808.

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:01 AM Post #26,329 of 35,472
http://aliexpress.com/store/product/HCK-Custom-Made-Wooden-SE-5BA-Drive-Unit-In-Ear-Earphone-DIY-HIFI-Headphone-Optional-8/1825606_32657293556.html
A wooden SE846? The Wood doesn't help with SQ, as these are BA-only. Looks cool, nontheless.

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:09 AM Post #26,330 of 35,472
The sound on the LZ-03a improves a lot with spiral dots tips guys, give it a try. On the other note the cable issue I had a few days ago is now gone, idk what happened but I hope it's gone for good ahaha.

Apr 27, 2016 at 7:45 AM Post #26,331 of 35,472
Received two easy m2 today. I also have Sendiy m2. Below is a list of my quick impressions. I don't have a high expectation but it needs to be better than my Bose Ultra and comparable to my Sony xba-1.

Appearance:
1. One of the pair has a 5 inches longer of cable.
2. One pair has a lighter stained than the other. Overall, I like ke the Sendiy finishing mire.
3. Easy case is bigger.

Sound (Listened for a few minutes):
1. Easy is easier to drive.
2. OOTB, sound reproduction is excellent but there is a difference in sound signature (source: iPhone 6s+ Songs: Sendiy's CD-ROM)
3. Bass is good
4. Good clarity

What do you think of the black nozzles? I just got mine in (Easy) and the black nozzles have zero bass. The silver nozzles sound better but still not great..kind of strange actually.
Also did you do any tip rolling? Results? 

Apr 27, 2016 at 8:31 AM Post #26,332 of 35,472
@1clearhead Put it this way, if I don't ab both of the earphones, I don't mind to buying them. Just like buying a new tv. Once you bring a comparable product home, you will enjoy it without any regrets. Left the easy m2 overnight and listened for 10 minutes this morning, I would not miss Sendiy if I left it at home on a long trip.

Apr 27, 2016 at 8:52 AM Post #26,333 of 35,472
The sound on the LZ-03a improves a lot with spiral dots tips guys, give it a try. On the other note the cable issue I had a few days ago is now gone, idk what happened but I hope it's gone for good ahaha.

The spiral dots have universally made every IEM I own sound better. I have to switch between medium and large sized ones for different IEMs, but those and senn double flanges are all I use.

Apr 27, 2016 at 9:12 AM Post #26,336 of 35,472
  I also have the MrZ. Tomahawk Z Hydbrid on my wish list but I haven't read reviews yet. I like my Tomahawk earbuds a lot because of the detail they offer in the higher regions so I wonder if these are a good buy.

My review of the Tomahawk IEM:  http://www.head-fi.org/products/musicmaker-tomahawk-in-ear/reviews/15792

I like them a lot!

--

Apr 27, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #26,337 of 35,472
http://aliexpress.com/store/product/HCK-Custom-Made-Wooden-SE-5BA-Drive-Unit-In-Ear-Earphone-DIY-HIFI-Headphone-Optional-8/1825606_32657293556.html
A wooden SE846? The Wood doesn't help with SQ, as these are BA-only. Looks cool, nontheless.

It might just be me, but doesn't that look like fake wood? It says wood grain, and only "light wood" or "dark wood"..

Apr 27, 2016 at 9:14 AM Post #26,338 of 35,472
@cadcam I don't have bass issue (low frequency). You can lookup a frequency test on YouTube to be sure.

The stock tips are good and surprisingly quite comfortable. I am sure you know about a good seal will improve the bass.

I hope it is not a quality control issue. Of the two easy m2 that I received yesterday, one of them has a shorter cable by 5 inches and a much lighter stained wood casing. During tip insertion, the right side generates a light whistling. I would have to compare the quality later this week since i have another easy m2.

Apr 27, 2016 at 9:50 AM Post #26,340 of 35,472
I'm new to Head-fi and all these audiophile terminology but just to add more positive impressions on the HLSX-808 which I've owned for more than 1 week now. I agree with the impressions shared by 1clearhead and Audio HD. This hybrid really has good balance between bass, mids and highs with great detail and clarity. To put it more subjectively, I like bass but not till basshead level so the bass for this HLSX-808 sound just right for me tight, not too excessive and no mid bass bleed. I can even feel the subbass with the right tip. The highs on the other hand is clear and crisp yet not fatiguing as I can enjoy listening on them for long hours.Everything sounds just nicely tuned and balanced from this pair of hybrid and it really seems to improve everytime I listen with it.

Just to give some input about the HLSX brand, HLSX seems to be an OEM company initially and before they launched their own brand - the Magaosi series they seem to be doing a lots of DIY IEM and headphones alike. The company technical director Reacher who's also a formal sound engineer in China Armature (the biggest BA manufacturer in China) seems to be the one behind the tuning and design of all HLSX and Magaosi IEM. I believe the AFX BA used could be also from China Armature.

Since the HLSX-808 has a few good impressions, I hope to see more of their other model impressions as well in the future particularly the BK35.

This is my first post in this forum so I apologise if there's any mistake or misconduct. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back