Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #25,786 of 35,472
Apr 17, 2016 at 11:44 AM Post #25,787 of 35,472
Apr 17, 2016 at 11:45 AM Post #25,788 of 35,472
  Ordered these 7 days ago and still no tracking info 
frown.gif
 Pretty sure it was Twin who said that China EMS is backed up at the moment. I think that half of my earphone "addiction" is the check tracking and waiting game.

By the way does anyone know what Dual chamber dynamic means? Dual driver or single driver sent to 2 partitions in the shell?

Well, mine still haven't changed from "Received electronic info" after 18 days now, contacted Easy on tuesday and he said they'll ship them out within 2 work days (which I don't believe has even happened yet), oh well this one will be one of those 2 month shipments it seems.
And I also got literally everything I ordered on the anniversary sale over a week ago, they've all been sent through china post registered airmail.

Apr 17, 2016 at 12:43 PM Post #25,789 of 35,472
The Deltas and the Rockets are way up there in terms of  price compare to the PMV-A01. They are below 100 usd and only 61 USD to be exact, do you think they have a chance to compete with these two more expensive IEMs? I've been eyeing them but can not find any review. As usual, will be waiting for your review and hope you compare them with Shozy Zero:)

Ha ha good question. In all honesty the Deltas were only $100 with the head-fi discount :wink: The PMV-A01 is $69 where I've checked so not a major difference.

I've only just heard one sub $100 iem that I like more than the PMV-A01 this far, Havi B3 Pro1.

There's a reason for comparing to these three. The Deltas (modded)is one of my favorite IEM's with female vocals. The PMV-A01 is also very good at this and I wanted to see how close they were. The result is that I enjoy the PMV-A01 more than the Delta so far.

The Aurisonics are both way more expensive (especially the 1Plus. Still the even presentation of the PMV-A01 make me think of the Aurisonics so I wanted to know how they compare. The result is that the Rockets are Luther and smoother while the PMV-A01 has better extension in both ends and a more airy presentation. The overall signature of the PMV-A01 is more like the 1Plus in that regard. In comparison the 1Plus is overall more refined with a deeper subbass.

Conclusion is that although both Aurisonics are clearly better (especially the 1Plus that has a similar signature just better) the difference is no where near that what the price would suggest.

Hope this rant makes sense in some way :wink:

Edit: Forgot, I'm also very curious on hoe the Zero will compare with them. Hopefully I'll be able to tell within the next few days....

Apr 17, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #25,792 of 35,472
  Well, mine still haven't changed from "Received electronic info" after 18 days now, contacted Easy on tuesday and he said they'll ship them out within 2 work days (which I don't believe has even happened yet), oh well this one will be one of those 2 month shipments it seems.
And I also got literally everything I ordered on the anniversary sale over a week ago, they've all been sent through china post registered airmail.

Strange.  Did Easy give any indication why it was taking almost 3 weeks to ship the UEs?   Ordered mine a week ago (April 10) and EMS shows squat, not even electronic info.

Apr 17, 2016 at 1:57 PM Post #25,794 of 35,472
Apr 17, 2016 at 2:51 PM Post #25,797 of 35,472
Which iem for $40 can I get that has very good vocal smooth mids and wide soundstage. Mainly for edm pop kpop

Apr 17, 2016 at 2:55 PM Post #25,799 of 35,472
Which iem for $40 can I get that has very good vocal smooth mids and wide soundstage. Mainly for edm pop kpop

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32625192258.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail

Just Message Easy on AE and let him know you are a headfi member, place order but don't pay until he messages you back saying he changed the price and pay him then. Should be about $40 shipped for no mic version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back