Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2016 at 9:51 AM Post #25,771 of 35,472
  I received the 2015 Easy UE Custom IEM today. They sounded very good right out of the box. This is the link to the product details page on Aliexpress,
http://www.aliexpress.com/snapshot/7417936039.html?orderId=73465121409617

The product descriptions on that page were a little confusing. I think the earphones I got only have single dynamic driver in each shell. But none the less the sound is pretty impressive. I did a quick side-by-side compare to Z03A (also bought from Easy) and I like the sound of UE better (mids, highs, and soundstage).

As the webpage said, these UEs are hand-made and it took more than a week before they can ship from the factory. But the long wait is really worth it. The UEs also look pretty handsome. I switched to a pair of UE900 cables. I don't think I can hear the sound difference between cables but the UE900 cables are more comfortable. But they cost $46, a little more than the cost of UEs. So now I have a pair of $90 earphones that really rock.

The 2015 Easy UE Custom turned out to be an excellent earphones when paired with Comply foam tips. I have been enjoying them for the past two days and have not touched my IE80 and SE535.

I purchased these UE Custom based on Twin's review,
http://www.head-fi.org/products/easy-earphone-ue-custom-original-hybrid

Thanks to Twin for introducing these great products from Easy. 

Apr 17, 2016 at 9:59 AM Post #25,772 of 35,472
PMV-A01 vs ASG-1PLUS, Rockets and Trinity Deltas
smily_headphones1.gif

The Deltas and the Rockets are way up there in terms of  price compare to the PMV-A01. They are below 100 usd and only 61 USD to be exact, do you think they have a chance to compete with these two more expensive IEMs? I've been eyeing them but can not find any review. As usual, will be waiting for your review and hope you compare them with Shozy Zero
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 17, 2016 at 10:09 AM Post #25,773 of 35,472

The 2015 Easy UE Custom turned out to be an excellent earphones when paired with Comply foam tips. I have been enjoying them for the past two days and have not touched my IE80 and SE535.

cool.gif
Guys My apologies as well. I misunderstood BOTH the product description and what Easy was trying to tell me about the UE Customs. They were AVAILABLE in Dynamic Driver OR Balanced Armature versions but Not HYBRID. Mine were indeed a Single DD. It bothered me that I couldn't seem to find the BA unit, so I took one of them apart. There is no BA in it. I finally had a conversation where Easy made it CLEAR it was only DD OR BA.

I suppose I need to change the Review....

redface.gif
redface.gif
TWIN

Apr 17, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #25,776 of 35,472
  Hmm, I guess when I break down and buy it @TwinACStacks I should make sure to get the DD.

cool.gif
It's the configuration Easy recommended in this 2015 version of his original UE Custom. SERIOUSLY, You might want to save pennies up for the 2016 Easy UEs Custom Dual DD drivers. They are next-level for around $40 for Head-fiers. Although this Original is quite good itself.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Apr 17, 2016 at 10:38 AM Post #25,777 of 35,472
OH, sorry, I work graveyard so I'm kind of tired.  I thought you were talking about your new UE Custom that so far you seem quite impressed with.  That's the one I'm currently debating picking up.  I kind of wish Easy had a combo with it and the xDuoo X3.

Apr 17, 2016 at 10:46 AM Post #25,778 of 35,472
I listened to the VJJB K4 this afternoon, it really re-impressed me.  I enjoyed it more than I remembered I did :)

r2

That's what happened to me a month ago. They sat to the side, tried them again and was like, whoa I don't remember then being this good so I gave them a proper burn in. In the one who suggested them to crabdog :)

This is for a lot of us:

Apr 17, 2016 at 10:54 AM Post #25,779 of 35,472

cool.gif
Guys My apologies as well. I misunderstood BOTH the product description and what Easy was trying to tell me about the UE Customs. They were AVAILABLE in Dynamic Driver OR Balanced Armature versions but Not HYBRID. Mine were indeed a Single DD. It bothered me that I couldn't seem to find the BA unit, so I took one of them apart. There is no BA in it. I finally had a conversation where Easy made it CLEAR it was only DD OR BA.

I suppose I need to change the Review....

redface.gif
redface.gif
TWIN

@TWIN, no worries. I was wondering whether the 2015 UE I received had only one DD or a combination of DD and BA drivers. I don't really care either way because the earphones sounded so good and I am very happy with my purchase. (Although I got a message from Easy saying it's a DD and BA hybrid.)

The only Hybrid earphones I have is the Sony's XBA-H1 and they were not exactly balanced. The bass is boomy and the mids are somewhat recesses. The 2015 UE definitely out performs H1. Now you mentioned there is a 2016 version of UE. I think my wallet is in trouble.

Apr 17, 2016 at 10:56 AM Post #25,780 of 35,472
@TWIN, no worries. I was wondering whether the 2015 UE I received had only one DD or a combination of DD and BA drivers. I don't really care either way because the earphones sounded so good and I am very happy with my purchase. (Although I got a message from Easy saying it's a DD and BA hybrid.)

The only Hybrid earphones I have is the Sony's XBA-H1 and they were not exactly balanced. The bass is boomy and the mids are somewhat recesses. The 2015 UE definitely out performs H1. Now you mentioned there is a 2016 version of UE. I think my wallet is in trouble.

Yes, it's these. I'm currently listening to them. Twin and I may be the only ones with them I think.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32625192258.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail

Apr 17, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #25,781 of 35,472
Yes, it's these. I'm currently listening to them. Twin and I may be the only ones with them I think.

http://m.aliexpress.com/item/32625192258.html?tracelog=storedetail2mobilesitedetail

Ordered these 7 days ago and still no tracking info 
frown.gif
 Pretty sure it was Twin who said that China EMS is backed up at the moment. I think that half of my earphone "addiction" is the check tracking and waiting game.

By the way does anyone know what Dual chamber dynamic means? Dual driver or single driver sent to 2 partitions in the shell?

Apr 17, 2016 at 11:26 AM Post #25,782 of 35,472
Ordered these 7 days ago and still no tracking info :frowning2:  Pretty sure it was Twin who said that China EMS is backed up at the moment. I think that half of my earphone "addiction" is the check tracking and waiting game.

By the way does anyone know what Dual chamber dynamic means? Dual driver or single driver sent to 2 partitions in the shell?

Same thing for my coworkers pair. No tracking info. That did happen with another Easy order of mine, no tracking at all and showed up at my door within 2 weeks

Apr 17, 2016 at 11:31 AM Post #25,784 of 35,472
And then he dropped them in the toilet? :p

Haha no I mean currently I have the UEs on order for my coworker. Same one who dropped the Z03A in the toilet though. Hoping over ear prevents that!

The UEs says dual chamber? They are dual driver, guessing each driver in a separate chamber

Apr 17, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #25,785 of 35,472
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back