Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 16, 2016 at 10:08 PM Post #25,741 of 35,472
I would say the K2 is underrated. K4 has had lots of positive feedback
smily_headphones1.gif

I had the K2 on my wishlist but had to remove it due to HLSX-808 and others being added. 
eek.gif

Apr 16, 2016 at 10:31 PM Post #25,746 of 35,472
@hakuzen sounds like you know your frequencies well, i look forward to your analysis when you receive them. And yes the LZ-Z02A is an enjoyable iem, it handles low bass eq really well but can be enjoyed with out eq just as easily.

no, i don't: i use others' measure graphs to locate the peaks and dips, lol ;P
was just guessing, because i read something about a peak (at 8KHz), and you told about an emphasized sound at high frequencies.

Apr 16, 2016 at 11:10 PM Post #25,749 of 35,472
  Yet another one I ordered at the same time as the Easy M2, 18 days ago, and still no tracking info, 15 days after Easy says it was supposedly shipped.

Yes all my current orders are in a shambles at the moment. Kind of fortunate that I only have one new iem shipping (Easy UEs) and a ROCK Zircon which is for a friend. 2 pairs of pants for my wife and a small packet shipment of KZ carry cases have been inactive / in limbo for weeks. Almost unforgivable in this age of technology where a barcode or  QR code can be instantly scanned and added to a database. 

Apr 16, 2016 at 11:41 PM Post #25,750 of 35,472
EMS China is way backed up right now, some sellers are even using other shippers. It isn't just your orders, it's everything coming out of China Post.

My last order (LZA3) took 29 Days.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Apr 16, 2016 at 11:43 PM Post #25,751 of 35,472
EMS China is way backed up right now, some sellers are even using other shippers. It isn't just your orders, it's everything coming out of China Post.

:grinning::grinning: TWIN

Which really sucks for everyone here but especially for first time AliExpress buyers <groan>! 
eek.gif

frown.gif

Maybe I should change that "UEs('16)" to UEs('17) in  my signature......

Apr 16, 2016 at 11:47 PM Post #25,752 of 35,472
Good thing I am a second time aliexpress user; bought lz-z02a about 20 days ago. No update on tracking for 8 days now. KZ Ate I bought earlier from same seller took about a month with china post. So....I'm all cool. :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back