Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 18, 2016 at 12:30 AM Post #25,816 of 35,472
Just received a message from Easy informing me that mine was only shipped out yesterday even though I also placed my order on the 10th. So I guess it's different for everyone.

For those still seeing electronic information received on their tracking information can message easy about them. Now for the long wait..

Apr 18, 2016 at 1:45 AM Post #25,817 of 35,472
I ordered a pair of the Easy UEs (blue version without mic) IEMs from Easy Earphone on 4/10/16 and I got a message initially on 4/11/16 that my order had been shipped out, complete with tracking number.  Since Chinapost showed no information about the package by 4/15/16 and others also were experiencing delays in shipping, I messaged EE on 4/15/16 to see if they could provide any information about this problem.  EE wrote me back the same day and said that my order had been shipped out on 4/14/16, and asked me not to worry...  Today, tracking information is still not available, but if EE can be trusted, the slow delivery at least on the Easy UEs does not appear to be due to backorder issues.

Yeah, but my M2's haven't been shipped and they likely still aren't shipped or at least it would seem so, and seeing as Easy replies that they will ship them out within 2 days last week, I won't be seeing them that soon :confused:.
Anyone elses M2's shipping updated yet? From the anniversary sale and beyond ofcourse.

Apr 18, 2016 at 1:56 AM Post #25,819 of 35,472
My order from the 8th, shipped out 9th or 10th doesn't even have a valid tracking number.

my order from 8th too, tracking only starts showing something on 12th, shipped out 16th.
another ordered on 4th, shipped out 11th, only reaches my country on 16th.. 

but the option of an EMS or Fedex / DHL just are not worth the extra bucks, due to the item purchased is cheap haha
so i guess i just have to wait, unless its urgent and stuff.

Apr 18, 2016 at 2:07 AM Post #25,820 of 35,472
You guys do understand that the fact that you get a tracking number doesn't necessarily means it's actually shipped?

Also tracking from China is very unreliable. I've been receiving packages that according to tracking is in a loop between two Chinese cities.

Just a year ago normal shipping time from China was 2-6 weeks. Last year it's been 2-4 weeks (with some exceptions) with packages sent from HK being a bit faster.

If you're not prepared to wait for the package to arrive I'd strongly suggest to either order from local suppliers or contacting the AE supplier about faster shipping methods. Choosing the free shipping option and then complain about it not arriving fast enough doesn't sound right to me.....

Just my 2c after receiving hundreds of packages from Asia.

Apr 18, 2016 at 2:35 AM Post #25,821 of 35,472
If you're not prepared to wait for the package to arrive I'd strongly suggest to either order from local suppliers or contacting the AE supplier about faster shipping methods. Choosing the free shipping option and then complain about it not arriving fast enough doesn't sound right to me.....

the truth has been spoken. still patiently waiting for my UEs

Apr 18, 2016 at 2:46 AM Post #25,822 of 35,472
Apr 18, 2016 at 3:17 AM Post #25,823 of 35,472
You guys do understand that the fact that you get a tracking number doesn't necessarily means it's actually shipped?

Also tracking from China is very unreliable. I've been receiving packages that according to tracking is in a loop between two Chinese cities.

Just a year ago normal shipping time from China was 2-6 weeks. Last year it's been 2-4 weeks (with some exceptions) with packages sent from HK being a bit faster.

Just my 2c after receiving hundreds of packages from Asia.

The thing that they likely haven't been shipped is pretty much why I asked, and it does seem that they have not, from the tracking message saying that only electronic info has been received it's pretty obvious, I was just interested if any of you others suffered the same fate so far, or if anyone received them by any chance. And unfortunately, there aren't any local dealers for any of the non-extremely known brands here, if there are even half of the known non-chinese based brands.
Aliexpress shipping times have been a breeze after using ebay for over 3 years for online shopping, at least all the packages arrived eventually, i dont actually believe expess shipping methods would even speed up the process that much and being on a non-working student budget, I can't really afford paying over 1 1/2 times the product price for shipping.
I really have no complains on Easy or Hckexin, since everything has been going smoothly with them, even more than smoothly.
It's just that I haven't encountered something like this on aliexpress or on a tracked number in general, so I rather would've asked than ending up clueless for weeks :confused:.

Apr 18, 2016 at 3:50 AM Post #25,824 of 35,472
.....Quick note,

I forgot to mention that the HLSX acronyms from his product HLSX-808 comes from his full name Haili Xin Sheng (海力笙鑫). All his product lines are under the products trade name: HiListening (for example; HiListening HLSX-808). Just thought I'll share that.......has a good catch to it!

http://www.szhlsx.com/

PS. So far, the HLSX-8 (which means 8mm) sounds promissing with incredible bass! Can somebody say "Junior"
wink.gif
......still burning!

Apr 18, 2016 at 4:11 AM Post #25,825 of 35,472
  .....Quick note,

I forgot to mention that the HLSX acronyms from his product HLSX-808 comes from his full name Haili Xin Sheng (海力笙鑫). All his product lines are under the products trade name: HiListening (for example; HiListening HLSX-808). Just thought I'll share that.......has a good catch to it!

http://www.szhlsx.com/

PS. So far, the HLSX-8 (which means 8mm) sounds promissing with incredible bass! Can somebody say "Junior"
wink.gif
......still burning!

Cool. Does anyone have the big brother 10mm wooden one? I'm going to buy either next month.

Apr 18, 2016 at 7:36 AM Post #25,827 of 35,472
  Haha, me too :D These will be my first $10+ iem bought from China. I wonder how these will compare to my KZ's (ED10 and ZN1 mini) or my old Brainwavz R1. 

If what we've been hearing is true they will blow the KZ out of the water.

I messaged Easy today to ask if mine had been shipped (ordered on 10th) and they replied with:
Code:
[color=rgb(51, 51, 51)] yes, friend , please check it after 2-3days[/color]
In the meantime I received my KZ carry cases x3 today, thanks to @Podster for the link!

Apr 18, 2016 at 9:23 AM Post #25,830 of 35,472
I ordered easy m2 on 4/1 and it was tagged with a ePacket tracking number the next day. Aliexpress doesn't have any status but I found it was scanned into the system in China yesterday thru USPS.com. Hope it get to Texas next weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back