Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 7, 2016 at 7:21 PM Post #25,142 of 35,472

cheaper in http://www.gearbest.com/earphones/pp_169225.html (slow, bad support, but these iem use to have good qc), got 3 units,
and https://www.fasttech.com/p/2291800 (faster, excellent support), got 5 units during 20%/15% off recently: i love them and like to gift them to my friends

Apr 7, 2016 at 7:32 PM Post #25,143 of 35,472
Decided to check USPS for my order from AE again right now. Went from Processed through to Shenzen to Arrived in San Francisco @ 11am. Should have my Easy UEs tomorrow! 14 days ago they got shipped, a day after I put my order in

Apr 7, 2016 at 8:10 PM Post #25,144 of 35,472
  Decided to check USPS for my order from AE again right now. Went from Processed through to Shenzen to Arrived in San Francisco @ 11am. Should have my Easy UEs tomorrow! 14 days ago they got shipped, a day after I put my order in

Lurk,
   Normally anything I get inbound from China or Hong Kong goes to SF, Chicago, or Detroit before heading my way in the Black Hills.  Well today I got totally shocked.  How about a total elapsed time from vendor shipping from Shanghai of <say what?> 7 days ?!?!  Got a BlueLounge Pesto headphone stand that quick!  The difference was that it went from Shanghai to ISC Miami which I've never experienced before.  Quick!!!!

Initial processing details:

Apr 7, 2016 at 8:19 PM Post #25,145 of 35,472
cool.gif
Wow. fastest I've seen. They must have had a Miami bound Plane taxiing down the Runway and Ran up and threw it onboard.....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Apr 7, 2016 at 8:25 PM Post #25,146 of 35,472
I guess normal shipping from AE is 10-15 so it's on time. Either they usually come a few days sooner or it just feels like longer. Need to look at my other orders and compare

Apr 7, 2016 at 8:41 PM Post #25,148 of 35,472

To each his/her own, I don't know, a lot of people seem to like it a lot. I personally find the resolution to be good, but the bass rolls off (at least in my pair) which makes it sound odd, and there's something in the upper register that sounds artificial to me.

But then again, they might just really really conflict with my preferences, or manage to tick my negative boxes. Or there's a QC problem or whatever. As always, YMMV.

-

On another note - my Tingo FL800 still isn't sounding as good as my last pair. Channel imbalance/bad driver matching, I don't know, they sound slightly off in placement anyway. From memory, the bass doesn't hit as deep as my old pair, but that's more uncertain since I can't do a direct comparison. However - that soundstage, that transparency! Holy cow.

I have other IEMs that do a lot of things better than at least this pair, but that soundstage is just captivating, I have nothing else that comes close, at least not IEM..

At the moment I feel myself reaching for my Sendiy M2 (with ED9 brass nozzles with plugged in holes + "Sennheiser style" dual flange tips) more often, though. Still, that soundstage...

My Z03A's seem to have lost some of their low end...I remember bass being powerful and authoritative. Just listening and bass seems a bit rolled off now
confused.gif
. Wonder if something with the driver changed??? Seems odd but they definitely sound different. Tried some Auvio tips but went back to my Puro stock tips. Wonder what could have happened I listen at low volumes with decent equipment...

Apr 7, 2016 at 9:24 PM Post #25,151 of 35,472
Hell, I've had my Easy M2 tracking number several days, and nothing I've tried even registers it as a valid # yet. I wonder if there was a typo.

Apr 7, 2016 at 9:38 PM Post #25,152 of 35,472

Hi there, Headier Gussifurio give mis this seller link that are trustable for Xiaomi Pistons 2.
Don't remember the prices...

Anyway, real one are ALWAYS between 15 and 25$, and this is very true that they sound JOYFULLY GOOD!
I compare them right now for fun with my Yamaha EPH100...

Cheers!

Yupp he PM'ed me too.. and thanks for your info regardless!! 
will check them out.. its really hard to get the genuine one in my place now.. regret not getting it couple of years back, i didnt join headfi yet at that time and i was really really skeptical due to the fact that xiaomi is an unknown for earphones (to me) and i only knew their cheap smartphones... 

Apr 7, 2016 at 9:40 PM Post #25,153 of 35,472
My TK12 is shipped by air today as according to Aliexpress tracking via the app. ordered 29.03.2016. i guess there is so many checkpoints in china :)

Apr 7, 2016 at 11:09 PM Post #25,155 of 35,472
Now, I rate ATE as my best budgeted IEMs. It's better than Yinjw 800, LZ A1 etc.
I found ATE is very hard to drive. Need powerful amplifier to get best result.

Yep, my JDS c421 really makes my ATE sings, their not to shabby on the Topping NX2 either:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back