Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2015 at 2:17 PM Post #17,941 of 35,472

cool.gif
  Bhazard THESE are the original, Check out the sellers name. It's the Factory. I wouldn't chance those I Valux on Amazon, although they probably are legit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321814718008?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Actually, Bette looks like they changed their name to I.Valux. Aliexpress shows the change as well from the original company offering them as Bettes.

Sep 12, 2015 at 4:40 PM Post #17,942 of 35,472
  Actually, Bette looks like they changed their name to I.Valux. Aliexpress shows the change as well from the original company offering them as Bettes.

cool.gif
Cool. Then just go whichever way is cheaper and faster delivery. I GOT to try the 8mm's as well....

It really sucks not having unlimited funds.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 4:56 PM Post #17,943 of 35,472
  I've been reading about the 10mm for a while now, just getting every ones opinion on them before I pull the trigger. I don't doubt that they are good...

Charlie   ♫

cool.gif
I just took a chance. I had seen them on Ali Express for around $70 dollars. Then I saw the Thread with jekostas review and decided to try it. Coincidentaly, he also sums up his findings by saying they are some of the best he has heard, that punch way, way above their price point. His review is for the 8mm. I looked at the specs (Frequency Range mostly) and decided since I like a little Darker earphone to go with the Larger Driver, even though I'm apprehensive about 32 Ohm 'phones after having had experience with several that "underperformed" as they were simply too hard to Drive.

I have been carefully listening to these on and off for over a month while reaching my "Burn-in hour Goal". Along the way I have been dropping hints as to how good they were beginning to sound on various threads. Last night I had my FIRST extended Listen against My 2 Favorite Earphones after BURN IN COMPLETION.

I have to agree with jekostas, and face the fact that: as of to date, these simply are the Finest 'Phones I have heard yet of any I currently own or have owned in the past. Sorry Trinity. Sorry Dunu. Sorry Sennheiser. Sorry Havi. Sorry AKG. I also admittedly, have never heard the CKR9LTD's either. I'm Kicking myself for not jumping on them when they were <$60 USD. I was really too afraid of Counterfeits.

Your results may Vary.

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 5:08 PM Post #17,944 of 35,472
I can tell you that JVC's teensy little 5.8mm micro drivers don't distort either...at least not those in the FXH30. Those drivers are infallible and obscenely well-tuned. The CKR9 and Bettes would have to be out of this world to keep up
wink.gif

cool.gif
B9 are You on Audio Technica's payroll? LOL
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 5:18 PM Post #17,945 of 35,472
Sep 12, 2015 at 5:21 PM Post #17,946 of 35,472
cool.gif
SO? Does anyone have a definitive answer yet? Are these CKLR9LTD's On Aliexpress Genuine, Counterfeits, Factory seconds or WHAT???

If They are fakes, How do they compare to the REAL Thing? What's this Push-Pull Phase configuration stuff? Did they just simply borrow nomenclature from the description of an A/B amplifier's Tube circuit operation, or did they just wire the 2 Drivers out of Phase with each other in each earpiece?

Spill the Beans.

ALSO Does someone have a comparison to the Regular CKLR9's and the CKLR10's?

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 5:29 PM Post #17,947 of 35,472

cool.gif
B9 are You on Audio Technica's payroll? LOL
biggrin.gif

eek.gif
tongue.gif
TWIN

...and doing a crappy job. If I was his boss at AT I would fire B9 
tongue.gif
or at least suspend w/o pay.

Sep 12, 2015 at 5:32 PM Post #17,948 of 35,472

...and doing a crappy job. If I was his boss at AT I would fire B9 
tongue.gif
or at least suspend w/o pay.

cool.gif
I agree. He's stuck on those OLD FHX30's when he should be Hyping the NEW LTD's.

Get with the Program 'scrambler.
deadhorse.gif

biggrin.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 5:36 PM Post #17,949 of 35,472
cool.gif
Do I have to wait all the way until slowpickr receives his to get an Honest opinion?

very_evil_smiley.gif
very_evil_smiley.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 6:12 PM Post #17,951 of 35,472
B9 works for JVC
wink.gif

cool.gif
WELL. There's his problem then. No wonder the management at JVC are ready to can his ass. He's out there Hyping stuff for the competition and all....

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 7:05 PM Post #17,952 of 35,472

cool.gif
SO? Does anyone have a definitive answer yet? Are these CKLR9LTD's On Aliexpress Genuine, Counterfeits, Factory seconds or WHAT???

If They are fakes, How do they compare to the REAL Thing? What's this Push-Pull Phase configuration stuff? Did they just simply borrow nomenclature from the description of an A/B amplifier's Tube circuit operation, or did they just wire the 2 Drivers out of Phase with each other in each earpiece?

Spill the Beans.

ALSO Does someone have a comparison to the Regular CKLR9's and the CKLR10's?

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

@eaglearrow and @Selenium are really happy with theirs. And @lalala6 bought them having the original CKR9LTD and is willing to compare them. Mine should arrive in 3+ weeks 
frown.gif

Quoting AT website, "It utilizes two 13 mm drivers that face each other but are wired out of phase, so that harmonic distortion is reduced and response time is improved while power is doubled and output sensitivity is increased. The result is a spacious, expansive but detailed sound across a wide frequency range, suiting all styles of music."

Soo pumped up to receive mine 
biggrin.gif

Sep 12, 2015 at 7:32 PM Post #17,954 of 35,472
cool.gif
The Zircon's are indeed a great earphone, probably the Best I've run into from a Price/Performance level for inexpensive phones. However they DO have genre-specific limitations. Their Bass, While EXCEPTIONAL for Trance and EDM is a Tad slow for Speed METAL. I find them Stunning for Classical and Jazz as well.

My NEW #1 is However: IS ABSOLUTELY the Bette (F3) 10mm. I can't begin to describe how layered and Balanced it's signature is. The Bass is just well.... Natural, but can summon up EDM Bass in spades if needed. Tight, fast, percussive, it Easily Keeps up with Speed Metal. Everything is balanced. I thought at first these were a little too Bright. I take that back. They are exactly Right. I had them on almost 8 Hrs. Last night and did not suffer a Treble headache like I'm prone to with Brighter phones Like the Dunu Titan. It's just that they are SO revealing and detailed. I threw the most sibilant recording at them that I've encountered yet which is the EQ on the Vocals of SOAK's interpretation of Zeps Immigrant song. The vocals border on sssss, right off the recording. I pushed them HARD and fairly LOUD on the Bettes and they rendered them as Recorded without jumping into the dreaded sssssss.... trailing off into the Sunset. The Mids are fantastic and step forward when needed but are unobtrusive. AGAIN VERY BALANCED.

The Biggest surprise is the GIGANTIC Soundstage. It's simply 3D. If any one of you has had the pleasure of listening to a concert in an Acoustically Engineered Ampitheater like a Half Shell, (think Hollywood Bowl or The Hatch Memorial Shell in Boston off the Charles River), then you can relate to this description. NOW combine that 3D Presentation with the BEST L/R Stereo Separation of Channels I have ever personally heard from Earphones or Headphones, and well.... that is the Presentation as best I can describe it. It surrounds you at Least 180 degrees and then centers intimately right in front of you.

The ONLY type of Music I didn't throw at Them was RAP or HIP HOP as I simply don't do those genres of....er....."Music".

These are My impressions, You may not hear the same thing. But as of Right NOW 9/12/15 these are my New Top Dogs. Displacing my Trinity Deltas 9which I dearly love), and Dunu Titans.

I still love the ZIRCON's excitement but frankly, they can't keep up with the Bettes either, BUT They have a Specific niche' in my collection. I'm really interested to find out How the CKR9LTDs do against them.

JMHO

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back