Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 12, 2015 at 11:06 AM Post #17,927 of 35,472
  Smiles?
wink.gif
 Wait until u hear ur $60 LTD's (burn-in is a must even if u dont bliv in it) 
wink.gif
 I'm sure its gonna draw a JOKER on ur face 
wink.gif
  Man oh man, i just cant stop raving about them..
smily_headphones1.gif
 And to think i just paid $54 for these.. Its like the LTD's make me FEEEEL the music which my all other IEM's fail to do. Also, i suggest u stay with the stock tips. Widebore tips dint really work well for me.

cool.gif
I am also VERY SERIOUSLY Doubting those LTD's are as good as the Bette 10MM. They are probably the Best IEM I have ever heard or owned. I finally got 8 FULL Hours with them Last night after burn In.  A/B'd against my 2 favorite (audiophile type EQ) Phones the Trinity Delta and the Dunu Titan.  The Bettes KILLED them in EVERY WAY. From memory I can tell you they are also better than Sennhieser IE8's and Dunu DN2000 as well.

It's not really a surprise either. I've been dropping hints on various threads for almost a month that these were shaping up to be REAL Audiophile Earphones on the Cheap. $43 USD.

I'm getting another 2 Pairs just to have for back Up just in case.

Bring on those LTD's. They first have to slay the Rock Zircons before they get to the REAL DRAGON.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:12 AM Post #17,928 of 35,472

cool.gif
I am also VERY SERIOUSLY Doubting those LTD's are as good as the Bette 10MM. They are probably the Best IEM I have ever heard or owned. I finally got 8 FULL Hours with them Last night after burn In.  A/B'd against my 2 favorite (audiophile type EQ) Phones the Trinity Delta and the Dunu Titan.  The Bettes KILLED them in EVERY WAY. From memory I can tell you they are also better than Sennhieser IE8's and Dunu DN2000 as well.

It's not really a surprise either. I've been dropping hints on various threads for almost a month that these were shaping up to be REAL Audiophile Earphones on the Cheap. $43 USD.

I'm getting another 2 Pairs just to have for back Up just in case.

Bring on those LTD's. They first have to slay the Rock Zircons before they get to the REAL DRAGON.....

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Auditory memory is pretty unreliable at best, just wanted to point that out :wink:  Not doubting your experience, just giving some experience. If the CKR9LTD turn out to be legit, not only will they slay the dragon, it will wear its intestines as a necklace, a legit CKR9LTD is really really good 
tongue.gif

Its all in good fun mate, just having some fun with ya. Glad you're enjoying your gear. Thats what this hobby is all about!

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:22 AM Post #17,930 of 35,472
  Which Bette's am I getting, the wood version or metal? They changed the name to I.Valux now.

cool.gif
  Bhazard THESE are the original, Check out the sellers name. It's the Factory. I wouldn't chance those I Valux on Amazon, although they probably are legit.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/321814718008?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:24 AM Post #17,931 of 35,472
My CKR9LTDs shipped on 9/6/15 and arrived in San Francisco yesterday.  Tentative delivery is next Thursday (could get them earlier).  Not bad!
dt880smile.png

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:29 AM Post #17,932 of 35,472

Auditory memory is pretty unreliable at best, just wanted to point that out :wink:  Not doubting your experience, just giving some experience. If the CKR9LTD turn out to be legit, not only will they slay the dragon, it will wear its intestines as a necklace, a legit CKR9LTD is really really good 
tongue.gif

Its all in good fun mate, just having some fun with ya. Glad you're enjoying your gear. Thats what this hobby is all about!

"a legit CKR9LTD is really really good"

cool.gif
Yep. Of this I have No doubt. So is The BETTE. It has to be for me to actually admit that it kills My Trinity Deltas. I love those phones.

And it do.

Needless to say I've had my eye on those LTD's. They are up to $120 USD now....

a little bird told me.
rolleyes.gif

I'll tell you what RJ, if they slay the Dragon I bet they lose a body part or two doing so.
ksc75smile.gif

beerchug.gif
beerchug.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:31 AM Post #17,933 of 35,472
  My CKR9LTDs shipped on 9/6/15 and arrived in San Francisco yesterday.  Tentative delivery is next Thursday (could get them earlier).  Not bad!
dt880smile.png

cool.gif
Let me Know Slowpickr. Did you beat the price increase?

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:34 AM Post #17,934 of 35,472

cool.gif
Let me Know Slowpickr. Did you beat the price increase?

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Yes, I did.  Downloaded the phone app and bought them (boxed) for about $60.  Glad I hopped on them when I did.  "World's First Dual Phase Push Pull 13mm Drivers"  how cool is that?

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:37 AM Post #17,935 of 35,472
  Do you have the CKR9's, or even heard them yet? They really are amazing. I can't compare them to the Bettes because I haven't heard them...    
confused.gif

cool.gif
Charlie I don't have the CKR9's, But the Bettes just blew me away last night on a 10 Hour Drive, compared to some real Heavy Hitters.

If the CKR9's are better than what I just heard, I'm going to need oxygen for someone to revive me.
biggrin.gif

Of course it may be better not to revive me from a financial perspective....

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:40 AM Post #17,936 of 35,472

Yes, I did.  Downloaded the phone app and bought them (boxed) for about $60.  Glad I hopped on them when I did.  "World's First Dual Phase Push Pull 13mm Drivers"  how cool is that?

cool.gif
Larger drivers are a plus, they tend not to distort when pushed. Let me Know your impressions soonest.

Thanx.

cool.gif
cool.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:43 AM Post #17,937 of 35,472
cool.gif
All this new stuff, and I have a Pair of Gold Plated Hyperions coming to boot....

eek.gif
eek.gif
TWIN

Sep 12, 2015 at 11:46 AM Post #17,938 of 35,472

cool.gif
Charlie I don't have the CKR9's, But the Bettes just blew me away last night on a 10 Hour Drive, compared to some real Heavy Hitters.

If the CKR9's are better than what I just heard, I'm going to need oxygen for someone to revive me.
biggrin.gif

Of course it may be better not to revive me from a financial perspective....

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
TWIN

I've been reading about the 10mm for a while now, just getting every ones opinion on them before I pull the trigger. I don't doubt that they are good...

Charlie   ♫

Sep 12, 2015 at 12:27 PM Post #17,939 of 35,472

Do you mean that your **** DIY K3003 is the dynamic-only version? I believe the more expensive model is supposed to be a 3-way hybrid design (dual balanced armatures + dynamic driver).

These ones: http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Improved-Version-Better-Than-IE800-IE80-IE8-HIFI-in-ear-ceramic-earphone-earbud-headphones-enthusiast-headset/32439793220.html

Sorry for the confusion! After re-interpreting the stream-of-consciousness prose poem used as a decsription, it's clearly BA+Dynamic.

Sep 12, 2015 at 12:32 PM Post #17,940 of 35,472
:cool: Larger drivers are a plus, they tend not to distort when pushed. Let me Know your impressions soonest.

Thanx.

:cool: :cool: TWIN

I can tell you that JVC's teensy little 5.8mm micro drivers don't distort either...at least not those in the FXH30. Those drivers are infallible and obscenely well-tuned. The CKR9 and Bettes would have to be out of this world to keep up :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back