Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 6, 2015 at 3:19 AM Post #15,632 of 35,472
@Hisoundfi , Man your review led me to buy the DGS100 (won it for just 30$ in Ebay bidding). Bought it last week. :D still on its way to India. A week befor that bought MH1 (for 14$ ebay bidding) which is on its way too and has just reached indian customs. :D this week its gonna be Tenores .:) Man im gonna go broke if i keep this up.. lol :p

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:38 AM Post #15,633 of 35,472
@Hisoundfi , Man your review led me to buy the DGS100 (won it for just 30$ in Ebay bidding). Bought it last week. :D still on its way to India. A week befor that bought MH1 (for 14$ ebay bidding) which is on its way too and has just reached indian customs. :D this week its gonna be Tenores .:) Man im gonna go broke if i keep this up.. lol :p
It's a mixed crowd with the dgs100. If you can handle the mid bass you're going to love it. Some just can't seem to get past the mid bass.

Hope you like it. It's still one of my favorites. Lots of detail if you really listen closely.

$30 is a great deal.

Apr 6, 2015 at 3:57 AM Post #15,634 of 35,472
@Hisoundfi , Man your review led me to buy the DGS100 (won it for just 30$ in Ebay bidding). Bought it last week.
biggrin.gif
still on its way to India. A week befor that bought MH1 (for 14$ ebay bidding) which is on its way too and has just reached indian customs.
biggrin.gif
this week its gonna be Tenores .
smily_headphones1.gif
Man im gonna go broke if i keep this up.. lol :p

Welcome to head-fi and be afflicted with the head-fier syndrome 
biggrin.gif
  It forgives no one.

Apr 6, 2015 at 4:51 AM Post #15,636 of 35,472
  Hello guys, a newbie to Head-fi here :) ive been referring head-fii reviews for long but created my account recently. :) A big shout out to all u awesome guys here for your amazing discoveries. Thanks a lot. Because of you guys i today own the famous T1-E and KZ-EDSE. :D

Well, now am here to ask for another help from you guys. I am planning to add another IEM to my collection. I listen to pop and vocals mostly and i request you guys to suggest me an IEM under 50-55$ :)

thanks

PS: @EISENbricher thanks for asking me to put up my request here.

I suggest VJJB V1. Theyre only 16 USD . Theyre very good for vocals and with goood extension both on low and high frequencies. 

Apr 6, 2015 at 5:24 AM Post #15,638 of 35,472
Wow.... I'll surely receive my V1 today or tomorrow... Can't wait :)

Apr 6, 2015 at 5:29 AM Post #15,639 of 35,472
How does the V1 compare to the T1E, Piston 2.0, Brainwavz S0 or other low price great value IEM's?

Apr 6, 2015 at 6:25 AM Post #15,642 of 35,472
Wow those them iem looks awesome. You DIY?

Up close the ...it may look rough a bit where the Monoprice IEM shell is file down to make it more round and finish off with arcylic silver and black paint for left and right while the cable is wrap with colour thread ....yup all me work ...

BTW ..after the cable mod ...wear it down

Apr 6, 2015 at 6:55 AM Post #15,643 of 35,472
I'm still waiting for them. it's been 10 days since i received tracking number from Tony (Tennmark shop) and still nothing.i'm going to wait 1 more day contact him.  never seen anything goes without an update this long

You should contact him now, don't wait until the time is up. The seller will be more than happy to ask the post from their side (at least that's what happen to me), I think they also don't want to get any bad rep.

Apr 6, 2015 at 7:12 AM Post #15,644 of 35,472
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back