Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 5, 2015 at 1:23 AM Post #15,603 of 35,472
Hi guys I was wondering whetehr this seller is legit? looking to get my ears on a pair of moxpad x3.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/Brand-Moxpad-X3-sport-Earphones-with-Mic-for-MP3-player-MP5-MP4-Mobile-Phones-in-ear/1427854533.html

Thanks

Apr 5, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #15,604 of 35,472
Apr 5, 2015 at 1:34 AM Post #15,606 of 35,472
entinggi....yup compared to people who are used to Amazon ....but like what me mentioned in me last post ..it's pretty normal for delivery to take one month or more to get your stuff from Aliexpress...well if you are lucky 2 week or 3 week are pretty fast already

Apr 5, 2015 at 1:41 AM Post #15,607 of 35,472
@entinggi....yup compared to people who are used to Amazon ....but like what me mentioned in me last post ..it's pretty normal for delivery to take one month or more to get your stuff from Aliexpress...well if you are lucky 2 week or 3 week are pretty fast already

I see thank man for the info. Saw that you got the moxpad x3 in your inventory how is it? compared it to the monoprice 8320? since that is the iem we have in common.

Thanks

Apr 5, 2015 at 1:52 AM Post #15,608 of 35,472
Monoprice for 8$ is imho crazy good but the fit could be a problem for some unless some filling is done to the sharp edges and cable noise too...sound wise me like very much...to me they don't have any business to sound that good for it's price....balanced they are to me...with good bass while Moxpad X3 world be more suited for EDM genre as they are bass cannon and clarity for me are not quite on point...bearing that...they are good for it bcuz the built quality and the cable with mic function....anyhow they do pair well with me Xioami phone for music as the sound from me phone are pretty thin sounding with decent detail...so X3 is good in that sense....unless your dap or source player is warm sounding...don't think they will go well....

Cheers

Apr 5, 2015 at 1:55 AM Post #15,609 of 35,472
Monoprice for 8$ is imho crazy good but the fit could be a problem for some unless some filling is done to the sharp edges and cable noise too...sound wise me like very much...to me they don't have any business to sound that good for it's price....balanced they are to me...with good bass while Moxpad X3 world be more suited for EDM genre as they are bass cannon and clarity for me are not quite on point...bearing that...they are good for it bcuz the built quality and the cable with mic function....anyhow they do pair well with me Xioami phone for music as the sound from me phone are pretty thin sounding with decent detail...so X3 is good in that sense....unless your dap or source player is warm sounding...don't think they will go well....

Cheers

I see. Alright @Wokei Thanks for the input really appreciate it :)

Apr 5, 2015 at 12:16 PM Post #15,611 of 35,472
I've never heard BA sound before and I want to try. Which one would be a good beginner's BA? Cost matters a lot to me.... 

Apr 5, 2015 at 12:22 PM Post #15,612 of 35,472
  I've never heard BA sound before and I want to try. Which one would be a good beginner's BA? Cost matters a lot to me.... 

Depends on the sound you're looking for. Also, the budget.

I'm recommending the FAD Heaven 2 at ~$70 and the MEElectronics A151P Gen. 2 at $50. Both are excellent mid-centric BA IEMs (although when you think about it, most BA IEMs are mid-centric anyway).

Apr 5, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #15,613 of 35,472
Hello guys, a newbie to Head-fi here :) ive been referring head-fii reviews for long but created my account recently. :) A big shout out to all u awesome guys here for your amazing discoveries. Thanks a lot. Because of you guys i today own the famous T1-E and KZ-EDSE. :D

Well, now am here to ask for another help from you guys. I am planning to add another IEM to my collection. I listen to pop and vocals mostly and i request you guys to suggest me an IEM under 50-55$ :)

thanks

PS: @EISENbricher thanks for asking me to put up my request here.

Apr 5, 2015 at 12:26 PM Post #15,615 of 35,472
  Hello guys, a newbie to Head-fi here :) ive been referring head-fii reviews for long but created my account recently. :) A big shout out to all u awesome guys here for your amazing discoveries. Thanks a lot. Because of you guys i today own the famous T1-E and KZ-EDSE. :D

Well, now am here to ask for another help from you guys. I am planning to add another IEM to my collection. I listen to pop and vocals mostly and i request you guys to suggest me an IEM under 50-55$ :)

thanks

PS: @EISENbricher thanks for asking me to put up my request here.

I am a huge fan of the Ostry KC06A. I think they are a few euros more expensive, but they are worth it.
They handle Pop and vocal songs very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back