BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
Jun 12, 2019 at 8:38 PM Post #4,217 of 5,353
Even with options in your signature. Says a lot. Haha I'm enjoying my dm6s with earstudio es100 over balanced.

Yes, embarrassing so.........my signature of choices? It really says a lot. :xf_eek:

Last edited:
Jun 13, 2019 at 9:12 AM Post #4,220 of 5,353
Anybody had the delayed email from "Drop" saying DM7 will be delayed a month ?
Are you saying that you have received a note to that effect, or are you asking because that may be a possibility as there have not been any shipment notifications?

Jun 13, 2019 at 9:18 AM Post #4,221 of 5,353
Are you saying that you have received a note to that effect, or are you asking because that may be a possibility as there have not been any shipment notifications?
Yes I had an Email saying, to expect delays of up to a month.
Was hoping to receive my shipping notification by now
SmartSelect_20190613-211726_Gmail.jpg

Jun 13, 2019 at 9:34 AM Post #4,224 of 5,353
I got it this morning, I was super pissed as they have been on order for a month.
Tempted to cancel and order through Linsoul
I don't have the note... yet.

I will contact customer support.

I can't believe (Mass)Drop would do this twice for BGVP IEMs...

Jun 13, 2019 at 9:35 AM Post #4,225 of 5,353
That is crazy that Drop is dropping the ball again. I ordered my DM7 from Linsoul after the drop ended, got them with an imbalance issue, sent them back for exchange and Linsoul has already shipped my replacement pair. (Estimated delivery tomorrow, but DHL isn't the most reliable...) And not one has shipped from the Drop yet? I wonder what they'll say is the issue? Or will they say anything other than what that email said?

Jun 13, 2019 at 12:05 PM Post #4,226 of 5,353
Does any of you that owned a BGVP DM7, having a small black sponge slotted one of the bores?

Jun 13, 2019 at 12:08 PM Post #4,227 of 5,353
I got it this morning, I was super pissed as they have been on order for a month.
Tempted to cancel and order through Linsoul

Very confusing.

I received the same email as you did, and this morning I just received the notification hat my DM7 has shipped.
USPS is awaiting the package to ship to me.
Doesn’t Drop know that conflicting emails are frustrating?
I was about to cancel the order.

Jun 13, 2019 at 2:56 PM Post #4,229 of 5,353
Very confusing.

I received the same email as you did, and this morning I just received the notification hat my DM7 has shipped.
USPS is awaiting the package to ship to me.
Doesn’t Drop know that conflicting emails are frustrating?
I was about to cancel the order.
I reached out to customer service. They indeed confirmed that my order had shipped.

I did not receive a notice that the DM7 would be late. Wonder why some folks did?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back