1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280
282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291
Next

Last
  1. jsmiller58
    I watched one video of his. Decided his style, and the style of many of the commentators he attracts to his videos, just was not my cup of tea. No big deal... it’s a big internet and plenty of room for different opinions.

tichyztech and HungryPanda like this.
  2. chinmie
    when i watch his video i just jump immediately to the audio comparison. i can't stand the weird ranting and swearing. i see he might have a point and i appreciate that, but the presentation throws me off. but hey...he might adapt and change the way he reviews, or maybe not, all the best for him

did anyone checked his Earfun video yet? the one that he tuned for the company? i don't know if it's the driver's limitation, but his EQ/tuning is a bit off, even the Zolo Liberty that he put there for comparison sounded way better.. wel at least for my ears

3. Assimilator702
    After watching a few more of his reviews where he bashes products he really does come across as a shill for whoever is possibly paying him. Hey if he can sleep at night more power to him. Anyone that follows genuine and honest reviewers will see through him real quick.

loungecat likes this.
  4. loungecat
    Yep couldn't agree more

5. tichyztech
    Oh my god I can't stand his rudeness! It's not required to be honest, he bitched about my man Z and now our manz Badboy! Like what the hell.

Tony51 likes this.
  6. Cevisi
    Lets comment him till he cries

tichyztech likes this.
  7. shigzeo Contributor

Just in case you've not had enough DMS reviews and stuff, here's my YouTube review of the text review below:

ohmage to the BGVP DMS

Light - Man and HungryPanda like this.
  8. shigzeo Contributor
    Both are my favourite of the line, but I prefer the DMS by a long shot. And yes, it's personal.

9. darkwing
    nice review, now i am confused between the DMS and DM7, already have the DMG/DM6 though lol

10. drbluenewmexico
    It's quite good...in fact if you amp it out of a portable tube amp... I'm using a Aune B1 it controls the bass and elevates it to rock out status.. And reflects quality of source files and source player with excellent textures and tonality IE "musicality" eg the new Santana album Africa Speaks which has blazing Carlo's guitar riffs Becomes harmonic instead of hot and congested and sound like Sonic nirvana and totally improves the sound of the album even compared to desktop speakers!

Last edited: Jun 10, 2019
    HungryPanda likes this.
  11. Redcarmoose
    one 12.jpg

Walkman 1Z..................BGVP DM6
    Sony MUC-M12SB1, 4.4mm Kimber cable

Last edited: Jun 11, 2019
  12. antdroid
    SoundChoice likes this.
  13. VancityDreaming
    Still loving the dm6 I see.

14. Redcarmoose
    Yes, strange but true? Loving them..........who would have thought?

15. VancityDreaming
    Even with options in your signature. Says a lot. Haha I'm enjoying my dm6s with earstudio es100 over balanced.

First

Back
271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280
282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291
Next

Last