BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
May 6, 2019 at 9:35 AM Post #3,932 of 5,352
May 6, 2019 at 9:49 AM Post #3,934 of 5,352
If Audio /video seller from alie will put dm7 for "sale" at half price then everyone will be ****ed again. But hope it will never happen as bgvp should have learned something about some sellers. And perhaps they improved their manufacturing speed after this.

May 6, 2019 at 9:50 AM Post #3,935 of 5,352
I don't understand how Massdrop have the DM7 already at the reduced price of $279
Surely they should get it AFTER the normal priced $299 has been out for a while??
EDIT: It seems that this is an 'Early bird' price as Linsould also has it at that price!

May 6, 2019 at 10:15 AM Post #3,936 of 5,352
I don't understand how Massdrop have the DM7 already at the reduced price of $279
Surely they should get it AFTER the normal priced $299 has been out for a while??
EDIT: It seems that this is an 'Early bird' price as Linsould also has it at that price!

I don't see it available at Linsoul.

May 6, 2019 at 10:16 AM Post #3,937 of 5,352

Linsoul works with “drop” to sell it preorder on the drop.com site.

May 6, 2019 at 10:19 AM Post #3,938 of 5,352
May 6, 2019 at 10:21 AM Post #3,939 of 5,352
Linsoul works with “drop” to sell it preorder on the drop.com site.

The problem with that is that drop.com (essentially Massdrop?) will not put a 'reasonable' price on the packaging so Massdrop is a waste of time if you live outside of USA. Any 'discounts' they offer on products can end up costing you MORE than the actual product is worth due to VAT, tax, import charges etc etc. Although they do say this in the site new people may not be fully aware of this
where as other companies shipping from China may put a more reasonable price on the packaging :)

Last edited:
May 6, 2019 at 10:25 AM Post #3,940 of 5,352
The offer came through via email an hour ago

The linsoul email links to drop website.

From what I understand talking to Lillian from Linsoul, was that they were going to try to ship directly from China after the import issues with Tin T3. That said, I don’t really know if that changes things with standard EU customs and tax processes...

May 6, 2019 at 10:32 AM Post #3,941 of 5,352
The linsoul email links to drop website.

From what I understand talking to Lillian from Linsoul, was that they were going to try to ship directly from China after the import issues with Tin T3. That said, I don’t really know if that changes things with standard EU customs and tax processes...

Hmm, interesting
Yeah - Just found that out with the link! - If a company puts the full retail price on the package then customs will add on all kinds of charges - Sometimes the post office also adds a 'fee' for the privilege
of allowing you to go to the post office to pick iy up and pay the extra
Of course I would never condone a practice of writing 'gift' or a price lower than the actual price on a parcel shipped from abroad never mind that import tax, duties, fees are a screw*n rip off :wink:

May 6, 2019 at 10:39 AM Post #3,942 of 5,352
Hmm, interesting
Yeah - Just found that out with the link! - If a company puts the full retail price on the package then customs will add on all kinds of charges - Sometimes the post office also adds a 'fee' for the privilege
of allowing you to go to the post office to pick iy up and pay the extra
Of course I would never condone a practice of writing 'gift' or a price lower than the actual price on a parcel shipped from abroad never mind that import tax, duties, fees are a screw*n rip off :wink:

It's one of the main reasons I've stuck with ordering from within the eu tbh. That said the few times I've ordered from the states I've never had taxes but have had a handling fee from the courier. That I find a bit of a rip off as we have already paid for shipping so how come there is extra on top?

May 6, 2019 at 10:42 AM Post #3,943 of 5,352
It's one of the main reasons I've stuck with ordering from within the eu tbh. That said the few times I've ordered from the states I've never had taxes but have had a handling fee from the courier. That I find a bit of a rip off as we have already paid for shipping so how come there is extra on top?

Someone just replied this on Drop.com so there is hope!

'They just tested EU shipping a few days ago. There where fair prices for the sennheiser HD 6XX and others. They have heard their customers and are finally reacting to it. I'm sure that it is soon a good deal to buy here from Europe '

May 6, 2019 at 1:38 PM Post #3,944 of 5,352
Recently I have become more curious about the BGVP DMS than the DM7.

Anyone got these in hand with a review coming soon ?
Saw those today at Penon...
Got DM6 and DMG several months ago...
So... it is 6 BA & 1DD per side right??
If that's the case looks really interesting update from BGVP guys...

Desperate for more info.
Really liking the idea of DD driver with 2x KNOWLES & 4x BGVP Custom BA.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back