1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series

First

Back
253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262
264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273
Next

Last
  1. Hawaiibadboy Contributor
    All samples listened to and graphed till this point were via Linsoul and Lillian.

She paid for them. Not free. Free for me but not her.

What a cutthroat business. I gotta do a vid about this stuff.

2. SoundChoice
    Now “unavailable”

3. OldDude04
    Lol, I guess it was bullsh*t.

4. MariusAB
    If Audio /video seller from alie will put dm7 for "sale" at half price then everyone will be ****ed again. But hope it will never happen as bgvp should have learned something about some sellers. And perhaps they improved their manufacturing speed after this.

5. jon parker
    I don't understand how Massdrop have the DM7 already at the reduced price of $279
    Surely they should get it AFTER the normal priced $299 has been out for a while??
    EDIT: It seems that this is an 'Early bird' price as Linsould also has it at that price!

6. OldDude04
    I don't see it available at Linsoul.

7. antdroid
    Linsoul works with “drop” to sell it preorder on the drop.com site.

B9Scrambler likes this.
  8. jon parker
    The offer came through via email an hour ago

9. jon parker
    The problem with that is that drop.com (essentially Massdrop?) will not put a 'reasonable' price on the packaging so Massdrop is a waste of time if you live outside of USA. Any 'discounts' they offer on products can end up costing you MORE than the actual product is worth due to VAT, tax, import charges etc etc. Although they do say this in the site new people may not be fully aware of this
    where as other companies shipping from China may put a more reasonable price on the packaging :)

Last edited: May 6, 2019
    HungryPanda and perfecious like this.
  10. antdroid
    The linsoul email links to drop website.

From what I understand talking to Lillian from Linsoul, was that they were going to try to ship directly from China after the import issues with Tin T3. That said, I don’t really know if that changes things with standard EU customs and tax processes...

11. jon parker
    Hmm, interesting
    Yeah - Just found that out with the link! - If a company puts the full retail price on the package then customs will add on all kinds of charges - Sometimes the post office also adds a 'fee' for the privilege
    of allowing you to go to the post office to pick iy up and pay the extra
    Of course I would never condone a practice of writing 'gift' or a price lower than the actual price on a parcel shipped from abroad never mind that import tax, duties, fees are a f****n rip off :wink:

12. davidcotton
    It's one of the main reasons I've stuck with ordering from within the eu tbh. That said the few times I've ordered from the states I've never had taxes but have had a handling fee from the courier. That I find a bit of a rip off as we have already paid for shipping so how come there is extra on top?

13. jon parker
    Someone just replied this on Drop.com so there is hope!

'They just tested EU shipping a few days ago. There where fair prices for the sennheiser HD 6XX and others. They have heard their customers and are finally reacting to it. I'm sure that it is soon a good deal to buy here from Europe '

rendyG likes this.
  14. alexandros a

15. cr3ativ3
    The DMS are only 159$ should not be so hard to test one :)

First

Back
253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262
264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273
Next

Last