BGVP discussion thread DM7/ DM6/DMG and NEW BA series
May 4, 2019 at 1:23 PM Post #3,901 of 5,352
1oahx1.jpg

Here are the tips that I have. For me, my first choice of these 3 are the Spiral Dot. Then the Final Studio E tips and finally the New Bee (the New Bee are awesome for budget tips). I have Symbio W on the way and also wanted to try Spinfits. I tried a pair (medium CP 100z) but I needed a large and the tips kept coming off the DM6 in my ear.

Those are all great tips. The New Bees are slightly larger diameter than the peeled Symbio W with a very slightly silicone. I like them more as the large for me better and that break in silicone softness helps reduce fatigue.

The Sony Hybrid tips are also really nice. The top diameter is more in line with the Spinfit tips but the shape is better and I find they provide a better seal if not trying to shove them in for deep insertion. They are more round shaped as opposed to the pointier Spinfits. So i think preference depends on insertion depth, size and shape.

For my ears, I switch between the JVC Spiral Dots and Sony Hybrid. The Spiral Dots offer a bigger soundstage, less mid bass but more subbass. The Sony Hybrid are boomier and a tad more congested. Both are the best for my ears so far.

May 4, 2019 at 1:31 PM Post #3,902 of 5,352
"LOL @all this chi-fi companies.. they lure you with $100-200 5-6BA earphones and then BAM we present you with $1299 flagship! show me the money situation everywhere"

Only $1299, Man that is far too cheap to sound good! :bikini:.....:ghost:

Last edited:
May 4, 2019 at 5:09 PM Post #3,904 of 5,352
May 4, 2019 at 10:40 PM Post #3,906 of 5,352
LOL @all this chi-fi companies.. they lure you with $100-200 5-6BA earphones and then BAM we present you with $1299 flagship! show me the money situation everywhere

Once there's a $1299 flagship, the DM8 at $499 will seem cheap.

May 5, 2019 at 2:11 PM Post #3,907 of 5,352
Recently I have become more curious about the BGVP DMS than the DM7.

Anyone got these in hand with a review coming soon ?

Desperate for more info.
Really liking the idea of DD driver with 2x KNOWLES & 4x BGVP Custom BA.

3D49E541-9640-43EC-9F86-5C41CA874DEA.jpeg

Last edited:
May 5, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #3,909 of 5,352

Desperate for more info.

Looks like a retuned DMG. If they copied the DMG, fixed the bass and added vents for openness OMG.

May 5, 2019 at 2:44 PM Post #3,911 of 5,352
Yeah dm7 basicaly the same dm6 with tuned treble with double price and this is much more like an upgrade from dm. So this is surely more interesting for me also. Any price sugestions and when it will be available.

Around 170 USD according to BGVP Thailand fan group. Any thai speakers here ?

A6163D91-B42E-4430-A4A7-BFBE6BF7D704.jpeg

Also there is this graph that been uploaded already.
Hopefully someone can tell us what IEM’s the Red and yellow point to. I’m guessing the red is DMG and yellow is the DMS with tighter mids.

CA0EF6D4-3ABD-49EC-B844-41A18A4A855D.jpeg

Last edited:
May 5, 2019 at 3:02 PM Post #3,913 of 5,352
Around 170 USD according to BGVP Thailand fan group. Any thai speakers here ?

Also there is this graph that been uploaded already.
Hopefully someone can tell us what IEM’s the Red and yellow point to. I’m guessing & kind of hoping the red is DMG and yellow is the DMS with cleaner mids and more extended highs

I'd rather have the redline personally. Yellow looks like DMG to me.

May 5, 2019 at 3:08 PM Post #3,914 of 5,352
Looks like a retuned DMG. If they copied the DMG, fixed the bass and added vents for openness OMG.

I just took a look at your blog.
Congrats on getting the DM7 review up!

Also noticed you have done DMG review too.
From the graphs already uploaded, do you think DMG is Red or Yellow Line ?

I'd rather have the redline personally. Yellow looks like DMG to me.

I heard complaints that the DMG mid bass ran into the bass so I thought this would point to red. Yellow seems to have more tighter mids ?

Last edited:
May 5, 2019 at 3:16 PM Post #3,915 of 5,352

Desperate for more info.

Hey! I'll have one on the way, soon. Till then here is a graph of the DMS from BGVP.

Here are what the different colours represent according to the company - Green is a standard ear tip, blue is a red-gray ear tip that can be rotated 360 degrees, and purple is a white ear tip.

BGVP DMS.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back