Best Dubstep Heaphones for $200?
Jun 27, 2012 at 10:23 PM Post #33 of 46
Hm..you've been a great help obobskivich. Do you know what the Bose cups are made of? I absoloutely ADORE those cups. Or are they just like the Denon's?

No idea, but they're not the same material as any other headphone I've had. It isn't real leather, and it isn't the same pleather that Denon/AT/Kenwood use either. It does work very well for what it does though...sure wish other manufacturers would (could?) use it. Honestly if you're worried about heat, get an open headphone with velour/fabric pads. :xf_eek:

Jun 29, 2012 at 2:34 PM Post #34 of 46
should try listening to something that actually....

idk.

sounds good.

and yes, your phones music quality is really what is the problem. Especially if you're streaming music. 

Ultrasone 580's are hoss though.

also, DJ1pro's are fantastic electronic cans. and certainly under 200$

Jul 2, 2012 at 1:42 AM Post #41 of 46
do yourself a favor and order the d2000 with the amp. i have no experience with the E6 but ive asked around and ive been told many times that if im getting an amp to make a difference, i should forget it unless im getting a decent one. i didnt want to take the chance

Jul 2, 2012 at 7:26 AM Post #42 of 46
Don't overlook the HFI-2400s if you are looking for a headphone with great bass.  They are running about ~$185 on Amazon right now.  I love mine.  They are great for all genre's of music but their bass goes so deep and has great detail at the same time.  

Jul 2, 2012 at 7:30 AM Post #43 of 46
Quote:
Don't know anything about them - if they sound good to you though...
They look, at least from the picture, like an attempt at cloning the QC15. I actually like the QC15, but they cost more than those. No idea if they sound anything alike.

lol they look identical!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back