AKG K702 65th Anniversary Edition
Sep 30, 2012 at 8:59 AM Post #62 of 3,395
in short, the greatest singer of all time

why she does not have a signature model AKG yet, nobody knows

Sep 30, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #63 of 3,395
Quote:
The biggest difference for me between the K 702 and Q 701 is not having some guy named "QUINCY" scrawl his name all over my beautiful AKG headphones..

Tell AKg to make a Laura Branigan signature model. I will buy that.

Me too

Loved the show but he doesn't belong on headphones.

Oct 4, 2012 at 7:21 AM Post #68 of 3,395
Quote:
Just got an e-mail from German dealer and they wrote that Anniversary edition is sold out already, but I just wonder to who?

Really ? K702 anv is just for a secret club or anything ? 

Oct 4, 2012 at 7:26 AM Post #69 of 3,395
I dont know, maybe pro studio's, just pmed to Harman up here again, lets see what they have to say. Maybe they just holding the stock at their own online shop, just to keep the price at MSRP level.

Oct 11, 2012 at 3:54 AM Post #71 of 3,395
I found the place, locally, where to get them from, also in Germany, but they don't sell it outside of it. These, as I understood, were special made for pro guys, so, only can be bought through pro shops, not general consumer one.

Oct 11, 2012 at 7:49 AM Post #72 of 3,395
Kinda strange marketing from AKG - the flagship model had to be specially retooled for professional use? Though I'm not sure which types of professionals we're talking about.

Oct 11, 2012 at 8:02 AM Post #73 of 3,395
 Why dont you ask your local Harman about it? Maybe they will tell you something different.

With pro shops they were talking about shops that sell to studios and musicians, I guess. Of course, you or me can buy from them to, but they dont sell through regular electronica shops, that's what I have understood.

THX
Quote:
Kinda strange marketing from AKG - the flagship model had to be specially retooled for professional use? Though I'm not sure which types of professionals we're talking about.

Oct 11, 2012 at 8:23 AM Post #74 of 3,395
I'm not sure I'd trust information from my local Harman.

It's fair enough, though - their anniversary items have apparently been studio-oriented in the past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back