1964 Ears
Sep 19, 2013 at 5:04 PM Post #4,235 of 7,417
I sent off my impressions today. I didn't have paper with me to write down my name so used the receipt lol

On another note I left the audiologist with a lot less in my bank than expected. she was a JHaudio dealer so got the jh13 too lol

Sep 20, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #4,236 of 7,417
Hey folks this is a little random, but I'd like to inquire whether or not air bubbles in custom IEMs are a big deal when it comes to build quality, and if any of you have found any in your 1964 Ears (or other custom IEMs)?

Sep 20, 2013 at 9:17 PM Post #4,238 of 7,417
How long did you guys waited for the v6-s? I made my payment on 23 Aug (this is my 3rd time ordering from them and my impressions are already with them) and was told that I have to wait for 3 weeks. It would have been the 5th week by next Monday. This is getting really frustrating as I had emailed them a week ago stating that I need them urgently as I will be going on long holiday by next Friday and they said that they will try to do that. I highly doubt that they even tried to expedite my order and now it has been overdue. The reason given was overwhelming of rush orders which I feel could be controlled. My previous order only took 13 days from the point that I make payment to having the iems shipped out. Ultimately disappointed in their customer service.

Sep 21, 2013 at 2:04 AM Post #4,240 of 7,417
If they were that urgent, you should have paid for a rush order. If you pay for normal processing, you're subject to whatever their workload is at the time. Why should they expedite your order given you've paid for normal processing, putting people who had entered the queue before you & also paid for normal processing at a disadvantage because you need them 'urgently' ? (A: They shouldn't & haven't).

How long did you guys waited for the v6-s? I made my payment on 23 Aug (this is my 3rd time ordering from them and my impressions are already with them) and was told that I have to wait for 3 weeks. It would have been the 5th week by next Monday. This is getting really frustrating as I had emailed them a week ago stating that I need them urgently as I will be going on long holiday by next Friday and they said that they will try to do that. I highly doubt that they even tried to expedite my order and now it has been overdue. The reason given was overwhelming of rush orders which I feel could be controlled. My previous order only took 13 days from the point that I make payment to having the iems shipped out. Ultimately disappointed in their customer service.

Sep 21, 2013 at 10:44 AM Post #4,241 of 7,417
 If they were that urgent, you should have paid for a rush order. If you pay for normal processing, you're subject to whatever their workload is at the time. Why should they expedite your order given you've paid for normal processing, putting people who had entered the queue before you & also paid for normal processing at a disadvantage because you need them 'urgently' ? (A: They shouldn't & haven't).

They told him it would be 3 weeks.  Why would you pay for a rush if you were told they would be delivered before you left on holiday?

Sep 21, 2013 at 11:01 AM Post #4,242 of 7,417
1) Did it not occur to you that rush orders (for which people pay to gain the privilege of) push ordinary orders back further in the queue ? Thought not.

2) They've made it perfectly clear time & again that build guides are indicative only.

The bottom line is, if you have a deadline, you pay for a rush build. If you don't, tough ****. All bets are off.

Sep 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM Post #4,243 of 7,417
1) Did it not occur to you that rush orders (for which people pay to gain the privilege of) push ordinary orders back further in the queue ? Thought not.

2) They've made it perfectly clear time & again that build guides are indicative only.

The bottom line is, if you have a deadline, you pay for a rush build. If you don't, tough ****. All bets are off.

I enquired about the build time prior to my order and was also given the same answer which was 3 weeks. This was the reason that I placed my order thinking that the iems will reach in time before the trip. The previous two orders that I placed with them was so smooth that my iems even arrive before the expected time. After placing my order, I sent them various emails about the build time. 1st was 3 weeks, then 4weeks than the last one was by the fifth week. Does customers under normal orders deserve to be treated like that? As you can see. I gave some leeway to the 3 weeks time frame that they indicated. So customers going under rush orders are the kings and those under normal orders ought to resign to fate by have their orders pushed back again and again? I know that they make more money with rush orders but that shouldn't result in normal orders being compromised. There should be a balance between both.

The reason I didn't pay for rush order is because the normal order time frame was still acceptable for me and I will still be able to receive my iems on time even if they were late by week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back