1964 Ears
Feb 6, 2014 at 12:05 AM Post #4,591 of 7,417
Mine were at "Shells Poured" for 5 days (I think). The day after that they changed to ASSEMBLED, then the next day (today) they are on Faceplates Applied. I'm hoping the progress keeps marching on.

MistahBungle, your comment made me laugh a little too hard. It sounds exactly like that. lol

Mine went quite fast the last couple days, but since last Friday I have been on step 9. (Granted they are closed the weekend) I was just really hoping for them this week, now it's looking like mid week next week.

Feb 6, 2014 at 10:41 AM Post #4,593 of 7,417
  YOU GUYS HAVE TO TRY THIS WITH YOUR IEMS!!!

http://youtu.be/oPTa4_HrPhs

I will.. when they arrive!
Went thru part of it with over-the-ears phones, and it wasn't that spectacular... much like someone sitting there and panning the sound left-to-right and back... maybe the 3D aspect will be better with CIEM's... 
gs1000.gif

Feb 6, 2014 at 2:20 PM Post #4,594 of 7,417
Do they make Universal versions of their Quads? I don't see pricing or availability on their website... the reason I ask is below.

I was scanning ebay for cables and anything interesting headphone related and saw that someone is selling a universal Quad - the funny thing is, when you blow up the picture to check condition - it clearly states "demo" on it...

Did someone "lose" their demo in the mail?

Some people....

Feb 6, 2014 at 5:17 PM Post #4,596 of 7,417
  Do they make Universal versions of their Quads? I don't see pricing or availability on their website... the reason I ask is below.

I was scanning ebay for cables and anything interesting headphone related and saw that someone is selling a universal Quad - the funny thing is, when you blow up the picture to check condition - it clearly states "demo" on it...

Did someone "lose" their demo in the mail?

Some people....

They don't make Universal versions of any of their products AFAIK !

Actually they do sell universal models of their various models but only if you ask nicely via email.  If you go back as far as around june or july last year in this thread, you'll find levantar and me discussing them.  He went ahead and got a v6 whilst I as normal chickened out (I think it was the possibility of getting whacked for taxes, or my usual uncertainty).  They obviously would prefer to sell customs as that's what they do but they were (don't know if still are) willing at one point.

Cheers

Feb 6, 2014 at 5:41 PM Post #4,597 of 7,417
  Actually they do sell universal models of their various models but only if you ask nicely via email.  If you go back as far as around june or july last year in this thread, you'll find levantar and me discussing them.  He went ahead and got a v6 whilst I as normal chickened out (I think it was the possibility of getting whacked for taxes, or my usual uncertainty).  They obviously would prefer to sell customs as that's what they do but they were (don't know if still are) willing at one point.

Cheers

Cool... I stand corrected...wasn't aware that they did that.. they sure don't advertise the fact, and there's too many freakin' pages on this thread to read them all. However, my small canals is what drove me to customs as none of the universal fit phones work for me.

Feb 7, 2014 at 11:52 PM Post #4,603 of 7,417
Mine shipped exactly at the end of 5 weeks.

They received my impressions and payment on January 6th and shipped today. Although the order was completed on Tuesday they didn't ship until today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back