Your advice on a new headphone
Dec 18, 2012 at 6:11 AM Post #76 of 101
Quote:
To be honest to you, Sennheiser does not make good low-end headphone. They are better off audiophile headphone not consumer. Therefore, CX300 & 400 are definately out of your list 
redface.gif

Where as JVC makes good consumer freindly product! XD JVC HA-FX1X has strong build quality with extreme bass & treble. Between these two is/are the mids that is recessed. 

As for Philips side, SHE3580 and cut out the others Philips you had listed :) Check out the review here http://www.head-fi.org/t/561951/philips-she3580-iem-review-how-can-something-sound-so-good-for-10 I like this guy review XD 

Now would be SHE3580 VS JVC HA-FX1X eh? lol :D

can't find philips 3580 i think i'll go for 3590 vs sony ex10lp vs jvc vs the others
Quote:
Also check out Meelectronics sports IEMs they're pretty good at low prices.

do you have a specific model in mind ? i prefer normal shape iems, don't like when something's around my ear, so classic style ex10lp is better
Quote:
Okay,so if you want a natural sounding and has a good punchy bass,I will definitely recommnding you the Yamaha Hph200,it has a nice sound,review can be found here : http://earmass.com/2012/11/25/yamaha-hph-200-not-about-piano-this-time/

already took vmoda m80, but thank you anyway :)

Dec 18, 2012 at 12:15 PM Post #77 of 101
I got a pair for my brother (they were around-ear iems for the gym - I think it was the M6) and they sounded way above the price range. Nabbed them for about $20 USD. I would look up some of their budget IEMs here on HF.

Dec 18, 2012 at 1:24 PM Post #78 of 101
i saw them on amazon, they seem to be nice, but unfortunately there is not this brand in europe. via amazon it will be 30$ + 10 shipping + customs taxes so 45-50 $ total, way over my budget unfortunately. it's a shame that european market is so limited

Dec 19, 2012 at 8:53 PM Post #82 of 101
same issue ... not on eu market 
frown.gif
 but they seem very nice iems from reviews... but againg intl shipping and customs are going to make the price almost double.

but i've found theese...  AT-VM100 from audio technica... i just can't find anything about them... but i don't think i'll be able to get them for 20-30 euro... i guess we should be watching to brands like sony, panasonic, jvc etc that have products globally... unfortunately

Dec 20, 2012 at 5:24 AM Post #84 of 101
well i can't tell any brand's like signature as i own only sony for now... (m80 will be delivered tomorrow hopefully, before the end of the world 
biggrin.gif
) but for my in ear i would like something warm. not too warm, but not flat... and as it's going to be in ear, don't want basses to be overpowered. i'd rather go with quality than quantity in this case, but again staying below the 30 euro (i guess 40-45 $ ? ) if possible :)

Dec 20, 2012 at 7:12 AM Post #87 of 101
Heya :D

Have you ever heard of the Moshi Moonrock headphone? It looks like it fit your budget perfectly.

Here: http://www.lustgadget.com/reviews/review-moonrock-in-ear-headphones/ you can read the review :)

Dec 20, 2012 at 8:36 AM Post #88 of 101
hey :)
actually yes, i read something but not too much.
the look good, but budget wise they will cost me around 40 euro, so the question is, are they better than all the other iems in the list ? 
also... does someone know if the new apple earbuds are good or not ?

Dec 20, 2012 at 6:21 PM Post #89 of 101
The new Apple Earpods does sound better than the old ones a lot however, they are still facing the same problem; does not fit a lot of ears. Also, dueing the introduction, Apple says it has good clarity, good bass respond without losing the highs. So yeah~ they did it. However, they have poor midrange.

Review from TrustedReview here: http://www.trustedreviews.com/apple-earpods_Headphones_review

At the moment, Moonrock are some what overated. Therefore, it's really hard to find reviews

How's your M80? Do give us a first impression :)

Dec 20, 2012 at 8:05 PM Post #90 of 101
ah damn, if the don't fit properly than they're out of the list...

m80 hopefully will be delivered in the morning (10 hours away, before the argageddon 
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
 eheh)
i will test them immediately and listend the for a few hours and compare to my v700dj and xb500 
redface.gif

i have big expectations actually... I hope not to be disappointed

iems list updated 

sony ex10lp (9 euro)
pioneer se-cl07 (15 euro)
radiopaq custom [rock version - pop version - classica version] (20 euro)
philips she3590 (15 euro)
jvc hafx1x xtreme xplosives (32 euro)
apple earpods (30 euro)

anyone heard of radiopaq iems ? 

for now this is my personal shootout... if you have any other thougts in this price range (max 30 euro) feel free to give advice 
biggrin.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back