Yo, is there any CLOSED headphones that looks PRETTY and are COMFY??
Dec 21, 2010 at 8:35 PM Post #32 of 90
Jecklin Float 
floatsmile.png

Dec 21, 2010 at 8:39 PM Post #33 of 90
Since we're never going to agree on what's pretty and what's not, can we at least get the "comfort" part down? I'm also kind of surprised the OP didn't say anything about sound.

Dec 21, 2010 at 10:12 PM Post #34 of 90
Comfort? The Sony MDR-XB700s 

Dec 21, 2010 at 10:33 PM Post #35 of 90
We still don't have a price point. OP, what's your budget? If you have $1295 to spend, then the T5ps are a good choice. But chances are, you don't.

Dec 21, 2010 at 10:35 PM Post #36 of 90

Quote:
We still don't have a price point. OP, what's your budget? If you have $1295 to spend, then the T5ps are a good choice. But chances are, you don't.

or the edition 10's...

Dec 22, 2010 at 1:27 AM Post #37 of 90
Monster Beats!

Dec 22, 2010 at 2:22 AM Post #38 of 90

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aflac /img/forum/go_quote.gif

AudioTechnica woodies are gorgeous. The ESW9 is the next portable headphone in line for me.

Agreed!

Dec 22, 2010 at 5:14 AM Post #39 of 90
Oh... I fell asleep, but now I'm here.
It's fun with many answers!

Quote:
Quote:
     Quote:
The Denon 5000's and 7000's.

No, not my style. Sorry.

The 5000 and 7000's are made of gorgeous polished wood.If their not your style, or cup of tea, perhaps a little sugar and cream would make them tastier. 
tongue.gif

No, not even with sugar or cream!
I think they're too big...

Quote:
googled "pretty headphones". you're welcome OP 
smily_headphones1.gif

hdp1.jpg

What? No. D:

Quote:
R10 are sure gorgeous
biggrin.gif

They're also big!
And VERY expensive.

Quote:

Not my style, sorry. They look so big!

Quote:
Since we're never going to agree on what's pretty and what's not, can we at least get the "comfort" part down? I'm also kind of surprised the OP didn't say anything about sound.

But I forgot to tell you about the sound. The sound should be in "mid-fi" or "hi-fi" range.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure that I said it on page 1, but not in my first post.
I don't want to spend more than 1k dollars.
And btw, the T5p's looks too big.

Quote:
Quote:

or the edition 10's...

Edition 8 is more pretty, IMHO.

Dec 22, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #40 of 90
...the ES9/10 aren't big...

The cups are only about 2 inches wide.

Dec 22, 2010 at 10:52 AM Post #41 of 90
the lambskin leather of the ESW9 is pretty comfortabel, they look sexy as hell

Dec 22, 2010 at 2:26 PM Post #42 of 90

Quote:
But I forgot to tell you about the sound. The sound should be in "mid-fi" or "hi-fi" range.

If you ask me, "mid-fi" or "hi-fi" is more of a price point than a way to evaluate sound. What do you like most? Treble? Bass? Mids? What music do you normally listen to?
Since you seem to have an aversion to full-size headphones, I would suggest you look into portable supra-aural/circum-aural headphones. If you don't have an amp, I doubt you'll need to spend your entire $1000 budget. Also, if you're looking into closed headphones because sound isolation is a priority, then wood headphones are not for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back