V-MODA M-100: Discussion/Feedback, Reviews, Pics, etc.
Dec 17, 2013 at 9:23 PM Post #17,911 of 23,366
yeah all connection on my devices ....all sockets on the creative , the schiit vali amp , and plugging into my brothers pc speaker system on his pc

3.4mm I have to pull the end out a little to have the right sound. (pushed all the way in is bad!
With the 6.4 mm If I touch or move the connection its very bad .....same sound problem as the 3.4mm then

Also with the vali amp I have a very low sound like pink noise when no musics playing .......its ok when musics  playing cant hear it then just cant touch the socket connection.....but its hard for me as the volume on the amp is next to the headphone socket!

PS my grados and sennhesiers are fine

Dec 18, 2013 at 5:43 AM Post #17,915 of 23,366
Dec 18, 2013 at 7:02 AM Post #17,916 of 23,366
  yeah DrSheep :)

did you try both ports in the L/R sides?  and you have the straight side into the port and angled into source?

Sometimes amps are finicky... try a smartphone/MP3 player too!

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:14 AM Post #17,917 of 23,366

did you try both ports in the L/R sides?  and you have the straight side into the port and angled into source?

Sometimes amps are finicky... try a smartphone/MP3 player too!

SpiderNhan can confirm this. I proved to him on his FiiO that it didn't accept the TRRS and flipping the cable would work. 

I'd try different cables, especially those that are just TRS, rather than TRRS (Or just plug the TRRS side into the headphones rather than the amp/soundcard)

Dec 18, 2013 at 8:30 AM Post #17,918 of 23,366
It's a wrap!  We finally launched the extended edit version of the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 video commercial.

We wanted to be VERY different and showcase Italian architecture, design and even a different attitude as the other headphone brands.  After all, this is the first full production from start to finish from our new V-MODA Milano design studio.

PS - I am finishing the design of two future 2015 products this week (not over/on-ears), only a few days left before they are sent for first round prototyping!  Even the non on/over-ears incorporated feedback from these forums. 

VOILÀ!  

(apologies for getting a bit off topic, I have been trying to catch up - but the new products and accessories are in full dev mode before Xmas break!)

Dec 18, 2013 at 9:51 AM Post #17,920 of 23,366
  It's a wrap!  We finally launched the extended edit version of the V-MODA Crossfade M-100 video commercial.

We wanted to be VERY different and showcase Italian architecture, design and even a different attitude as the other headphone brands.  After all, this is the first full production from start to finish from our new V-MODA Milano design studio.

PS - I am finishing the design of two future 2015 products this week (not over/on-ears), only a few days left before they are sent for first round prototyping!  Even the non on/over-ears incorporated feedback from these forums. 

VOILÀ!  

(apologies for getting a bit off topic, I have been trying to catch up - but the new products and accessories are in full dev mode before Xmas break!)

Very, very, very nice ad Val! It fits V-MODA's image perfectly. Is this going to be broadcast on TV stations as well? Or is it just for internet advertising?

Dec 18, 2013 at 10:21 AM Post #17,921 of 23,366
Excellent commercial !

Dec 19, 2013 at 2:27 AM Post #17,922 of 23,366
Imponente! Haha

With regards to the prototypes, I have a few ideas (if it is what i think it is):

1. headphone plug cover/protector/condom to protect from the elements; attached to the wire so that it won't get lost

2. cable loop at the end, like the urbanears kransen (http://www.urbanears.com/headphones/kransen/kransen-black/), but maybe integrated with the plug cover...

3. of course, a nice case like the what the vip faders have....

Congrats Mr. V! 

Once again, Veni Vidi Vici.

Dec 19, 2013 at 2:44 AM Post #17,924 of 23,366

VOILÀ!  

Very good! The ending is definitely better than before.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back