USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
May 11, 2014 at 4:40 PM Post #78 of 6,142
Am I the only one that miss the possibility to use uapp as a regular media player through the headphone out?

I've used this app as my only music player on my android devices since it was launched but if I'm not mistaken that possibility has been removed with the latest update, is this correct?

May 11, 2014 at 6:17 PM Post #79 of 6,142
Am I the only one that miss the possibility to use uapp as a regular media player through the headphone out?

I've used this app as my only music player on my android devices since it was launched but if I'm not mistaken that possibility has been removed with the latest update, is this correct?

No, me too. I really like use UAPP with my Note3>E18 but also as a regular player through the headphone out, with zero problems.

For me the sound quality is better than other players, as a regular player this can't be possible since it uses android audio system, but for me is what I found when I compare with Neutron among others.

It's a shame.

May 12, 2014 at 2:09 AM Post #80 of 6,142
No, me too. I really like use UAPP with my Note3>E18 but also as a regular player through the headphone out, with zero problems.

For me the sound quality is better than other players, as a regular player this can't be possible since it uses android audio system, but for me is what I found when I compare with Neutron among others.

It's a shame.

I agree with every word you wrote.

I miss it as an Android player :frowning2:

May 12, 2014 at 4:28 AM Post #81 of 6,142

It's going to come back and better: you will be able to play the same formats as when using USB audio.

May 12, 2014 at 10:14 AM Post #83 of 6,142
May 12, 2014 at 11:26 PM Post #84 of 6,142
@Davy
I am not sure if anyone else is facing this problem with folder playback. 
When I playback from folder, once the current track is over, my Nexus 7 (first gen) shuts down. 
Not the regular process of shutdown but it just goes off instantly. 
This happens almost every time a track ends. It is driving me nuts.

Another suggestion.
Can we have two buttons on the top; one for media playback and another for folder playback so that we can go to the files list in one touch. 

Another possible bug.
UAPP volume is always at 100% when reopened, though the volume knob remembers the last position.
Once you touch the knob at its current position, the volume adjusts to that level. 

May 14, 2014 at 10:03 AM Post #86 of 6,142
  @Davy
I am not sure if anyone else is facing this problem with folder playback. 
When I playback from folder, once the current track is over, my Nexus 7 (first gen) shuts down. 
Not the regular process of shutdown but it just goes off instantly. 
This happens almost every time a track ends. It is driving me nuts.

Another suggestion.
Can we have two buttons on the top; one for media playback and another for folder playback so that we can go to the files list in one touch. 

Another possible bug.
UAPP volume is always at 100% when reopened, though the volume knob remembers the last position.
Once you touch the knob at its current position, the volume adjusts to that level. 

If you haven't done so already, please contact us by email (info AT audio-evolution.com). If it happens frequently, chances are much bigger that we can solve the problem. Please also update to version 1.1.5 if you haven't already.

May 14, 2014 at 10:43 AM Post #88 of 6,142
Android playback is back!

Thank you Davy
smily_headphones1.gif

You're welcome.
bigsmile_face.gif

May 15, 2014 at 4:50 AM Post #89 of 6,142
Now that the actual software functionality is rather complete, I wish to see expansion and refinement on the UI.

A search, rather important
Notification playback control!
"Play all" field when selecting an artist, instead of holding the name and pressing play
Defining folder/folders to be valid location for the media library to not put ever audio file into the library.

The UI and navigation is playing catch up, I really hope that it does get looked into in the near future.

May 15, 2014 at 6:26 AM Post #90 of 6,142
Under Android, I assume the internal volume control doesn't work since it uses volume system. For me, this is a shame because the poor accuracy of android volume system (large steps) Will we have internal volume under android?

I really like the slice-flap as colume control on the right side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back