USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
May 30, 2014 at 7:41 AM Post #122 of 6,187
Bubbleupnp is capable of selecting a specific renderer. But unfortunately UAPP seems not to be reckognized as a renderer

Yeah, Bubble will let you select a separate media player for video but not audio. Myself and at least one other person have asked the developer to add the audio functionality in (the dev is pretty responsive over on XDA), but apparently there's some odd Android-based limitation causing the issue, at least according to the dev.

May 30, 2014 at 8:42 AM Post #123 of 6,187
I would like to have bluetooth next song and back song, also next folder and back folder... it is I think the only thing missing for me, even EQ has been implemented already :D. Using soundabout it is possible to send only audio towards the wired headphones, I use this method to control poweramp.

May 30, 2014 at 5:06 PM Post #125 of 6,187
Bubbleupnp is capable of selecting a specific renderer. But unfortunately UAPP seems not to be reckognized as a renderer

?

The information I posted was correct, Bubble doesn't give the choice for audio as others have confirmed.

May 31, 2014 at 7:42 PM Post #126 of 6,187
I've been experimenting recently with the trial version of UAPP - in particular selecting folders to play but I find that it will only play one track and then stops. Can anyone advise whether this is just a limitation of the trial version ?

I just downloaded the lite version ( trial ? ) of ArkMC and made a playlist to play through UAPP, thinking that may solve 2 problems ( getting music files off a server and playing a playlist without having to select each track ) but although I got it working, it still stops after each track !

May 31, 2014 at 7:50 PM Post #127 of 6,187
I've been experimenting recently with the trial version of UAPP - in particular selecting folders to play but I find that it will only play one track and then stops. Can anyone advise whether this is just a limitation of the trial version ?

I just downloaded the lite version ( trial ? ) of ArkMC and made a playlist to play through UAPP, thinking that may solve 2 problems ( getting music files off a server and playing a playlist without having to select each track ) but although I got it working, it still stops after each track !

Nope, to my knowledge this is a limitation of the application itself, not the demo version. I'm guessing Davy is working on it, but at the moment it's one track at a time via your method.

Jun 1, 2014 at 3:11 AM Post #128 of 6,187
The information I posted was correct, Bubble doesn't give the choice for audio as others have confirmed.

Perhaps there is some misunderstanding. What I mean is the screen of bubbleupnp below. You can choose your library there (including the NAS) and you can choose a renderer. UAPP doesn't show up as a renderer in this screen. I think the upnp/dnla support of UAPP would be implemented if UAPP can be choosen as renderer in this screen.

Jun 1, 2014 at 5:29 AM Post #129 of 6,187

If you use folder playback from within the app, then it should definitely not stop (unless you have unsupported files in between). If you experience this problem (without using another app to feed files to UAPP), please send an email to info AT extreamsd.com so we can analyze and solve your problem.

Jun 20, 2014 at 1:15 PM Post #131 of 6,187
I just unsuccessfully experimented with a Hifiman hm-101 connected via a plugable self powered usb hub. When that didn't work I just listened to some music through android, and already WOW! I'm sold! Just need to upgrade my DAC! Thanks Davy!!!

Jun 20, 2014 at 1:50 PM Post #132 of 6,187
  I just unsuccessfully experimented with a Hifiman hm-101 connected via a plugable self powered usb hub. When that didn't work I just listened to some music through android, and already WOW! I'm sold! Just need to upgrade my DAC! Thanks Davy!!!

Hmm.. so it doesn't work and thank me for it, now I'm confused!
confused.gif

Could you contact me at info AT audio-evolution.com please so we can try and get the hm-101 to work or diagnose why it doesn't please?

Jun 20, 2014 at 1:53 PM Post #133 of 6,187
I really love the sound of it playing through my android device so I imagine when I plug in a decent DAC it will be great, hence the thanks. No worries about the hifiman, I don't plan on using it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back