USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Oct 20, 2016 at 8:15 AM Post #902 of 6,219
Hmm usb audio player pro (not recorder) is missing from google play and I can't seem to find it. Anyone know why?

The app got suspended without prior warning. If you have a Samsung device, you can buy it from the Samsung Apps store. We hope to have it up and running, perhaps under a new name in a couple of days.

Oct 20, 2016 at 8:45 AM Post #905 of 6,219
  What about those of us who already purchase it will we get the new app?  

I currently do not know and I hope to be able to tell you more in the next couple of days. This is the most sad day in my professional career. All we had is a link to the free trial apk which was supposedly not allowed.

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:02 PM Post #910 of 6,219
I nearly have an heart attacked....my beloved UAPP.....

What can we do to help as consumer?

Just emailed support....

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:05 PM Post #911 of 6,219
  I nearly have an heart attacked....my beloved UAPP.....

What can we do to help as consumer?

So did I. Thanks for your concerns. Currently there is nothing much you could do I think. You could complain to Google, but I don't think it will help. Other than that, pray/hope/whatever your thing is! :)

Oct 20, 2016 at 12:08 PM Post #912 of 6,219

So did I. Thanks for your concerns. Currently there is nothing much you could do I think. You could complain to Google, but I don't think it will help. Other than that, pray/hope/whatever your thing is! :)

Hey, I thought you said wait for a couple of days. I can do that without praying.

Oct 20, 2016 at 2:50 PM Post #913 of 6,219
Well this is unfortunate. I suppose Google is trying to avoid a situation where a publisher releases a legitimate app through the Play store but then links to something malicious in the description. 

Obviously that is not what is going on here, but in order for rules to mean something they have to be applied consistently.

Very unfortunate, hopefully the guys are able to get the app back up on store and make some more money... They deserve it for the app they have produced. 

Now if we could just get crossfeed and if Tidal could figure out a way to allow 3rd party apps to offline content without violating whatever rights they have in place with recording studios (or whoever is responsible for leasing content to Tidal)... then I'd pay a lot more than I did for the app. 

Oct 21, 2016 at 7:00 AM Post #915 of 6,219
@Davy Wentzler I got my update last night, I hope things keep rolling along. I see that the link for the eval version is gone from the Google Play Store. I thought I saw it there last night when I updated the app so I guess they gave you some slack to update your page.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back