USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Oct 21, 2016 at 7:24 AM Post #916 of 6,219
Yes, I can upload a trial version to the Play Store, but I don't know if it's going to help or not. There will be a lot of negative reviews from people who don't understand what the purpose of the app is or just plain dumb comments as we get on the free demo version of Audio Evolution Mobile.

Oct 21, 2016 at 8:10 AM Post #917 of 6,219
  Yes, I can upload a trial version to the Play Store, but I don't know if it's going to help or not. There will be a lot of negative reviews from people who don't understand what the purpose of the app is or just plain dumb comments as we get on the free demo version of Audio Evolution Mobile.

As you are here, i have one issue.
I am using UAPP bit perfect to Mojo. No issue on mobile.
But same time i am using Huawei Watch which is connected to phone.
I can see the song playing on watch, and i can pause or play, but i can't see next and prev button on my watch.

Any suggestions ?

Oct 21, 2016 at 2:14 PM Post #918 of 6,219
I can see the song playing on watch, and i can pause or play, but i can't see next and prev button on my watch.

Any suggestions ?

I have same issue with my xiaomi mi2s on lockscreen..

Oct 21, 2016 at 4:08 PM Post #919 of 6,219
True shuffle of all tracks rather than select 100 and rotate through just those.  That gets old fast when you listen a lot and don't want to fiddle with your phone constantly.   Other players implement a true shuffle, why do it by narrowing to 100 songs?

Oct 22, 2016 at 8:36 AM Post #920 of 6,219
Jesus christ. I hope this isn't placebo, but when I played the same song with the same volume on both the UAPP and android player, UAPP has a much wider soundstage and much more detailed retrieval. It also sounds just more... Responsive.
What magic was put into the coding of this app? (i'm not using a dac)

Oct 22, 2016 at 9:38 AM Post #921 of 6,219

Any suggestions ?

Is it running Android Wear?

Oct 22, 2016 at 9:40 AM Post #922 of 6,219
  True shuffle of all tracks rather than select 100 and rotate through just those.  That gets old fast when you listen a lot and don't want to fiddle with your phone constantly.   Other players implement a true shuffle, why do it by narrowing to 100 songs?

We don't actually, unless you exit the app. About 100 songs will be queued and new songs will be automatically added (and removed). Once you go out of shuffle mode, this scheme is lost and reverts to normal shuffle of the queued items when you press the shuffle button again.

Oct 22, 2016 at 9:41 AM Post #923 of 6,219
Jesus christ. I hope this isn't placebo, but when I played the same song with the same volume on both the UAPP and android player, UAPP has a much wider soundstage and much more detailed retrieval. It also sounds just more... Responsive.
What magic was put into the coding of this app? (i'm not using a dac)

It's the secret sauce!
wink_face.gif

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:13 AM Post #925 of 6,219

We don't actually, unless you exit the app. About 100 songs will be queued and new songs will be automatically added (and removed). Once you go out of shuffle mode, this scheme is lost and reverts to normal shuffle of the queued items when you press the shuffle button again.

Is there a visual to show if you are in the mode where new songs are being added or just in the queued items mode?  I seem to hear the same songs repeatedly even after going to artists, shuffle, and watching it pick 100 tracks.  If new are being added it is not at the pace that old are being removed.

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:17 AM Post #926 of 6,219

Is there a visual to show if you are in the mode where new songs are being added or just in the queued items mode?  I seem to hear the same songs repeatedly even after going to artists, shuffle, and watching it pick 100 tracks.  If new are being added it is not at the pace that old are being removed.

No, unfortunately not.If a new track is added, an old one is removed. You can test this out though. Do a 'Play all' or 'Party shuffle' and then after it queued 100 songs, scroll near the end of the queue. Then select the 2nd last to play and you should see songs added to the queue.

Oct 22, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #927 of 6,219

No, unfortunately not.If a new track is added, an old one is removed. You can test this out though. Do a 'Play all' or 'Party shuffle' and then after it queued 100 songs, scroll near the end of the queue. Then select the 2nd last to play and you should see songs added to the queue.

That would be my request then.  Some sort of visualization that shows if you are working from the queue, a playlist, or the random shuffle mode.  

Users who are viewing this thread

Back