USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Dec 17, 2021 at 3:04 AM Post #5,236 of 6,187
I am having a problem with a dongle DAC, I think what's causing it might be the latest firmware. Since the problem has only occured to me so far when playing music with UAPP, I'd like to have a look into the log files of UAPP.

I see there's the option to log into a file. Where can I find that log file in android?

Dec 17, 2021 at 4:15 AM Post #5,237 of 6,187
Re bit rate- I’ve found EQ won’t work if bitperfect is ‘on’ but bitperfect too is often not playing greater that 44khz (it’s a bit variable) - but I have an R8 and systemwide MSEB so it’s ok for me.
it won’t be bitperfect if you apply EQ in the software and that’s why it is disabled I guess.

Dec 17, 2021 at 10:05 AM Post #5,238 of 6,187
@Davy Wentzler ,

I notice I'm getting MQA decoding through UAPP on Ibasso DX220, but not DX240. I believe UAPP is not supporting DX240 HiRes direct driver. Is this scheduled to happen?

Edit: You replied to this through my private email after I contacted support. You sent me an APK which you said should make UAPP behave same as in DX220. This worked for me, as I replied to you through private email.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Dec 20, 2021 at 3:55 PM Post #5,241 of 6,187
Wish there was another way, often accidentally tap the screen and change the song leaving it unlocked
I hope that's just a temporary solution, and suggest you also report it with your device model here on Head-Fi and tag Davy, then send a log from the app if requested.

Dec 21, 2021 at 11:21 AM Post #5,244 of 6,187
Sorry just a question but in LG V60, where MQA isn't support by LG, the UAPP do the unfold/rendering via software, correct?

UAPP will do the first unfold if you have purchased the add-on.

Dec 21, 2021 at 4:10 PM Post #5,248 of 6,187
How do you do a log, and how do I tag him?
Type an "@" sign in front of "Davy Wentzler" and he's tagged like this: @thepiper92

After reporting your model and problem here, if he requests a log, then in the app open the side menu (the "hamburger menu"), and near the bottom of the list you'll find "Send log to developers".

Dec 24, 2021 at 1:00 PM Post #5,250 of 6,187
Not a bitperfect.
Settings->Android audio->Android sample rate->Variable rate
With these settings, the uapp does not change the audio stream and the dx240 accepts the data as is. Such resampling, as in regular android phones, does not occur.
Thanks- I will try that and report back. I learn something every day here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back