USB Audio Player PRO (UAPP): 24- and 32-bit playback, ubiquitous USB audio support for Android
Sep 23, 2021 at 5:34 PM Post #5,086 of 6,179
Ive got all of them. But how can access to autoeq? Wavelet for example do it automatically
Morphit has presets for many devices. I’m not sure where they come from - maybe not autoeq? You select your headphone and then the target. Look under “generic” for Harman curves, etc

Sep 24, 2021 at 9:48 AM Post #5,087 of 6,179
Is there a way to show total number of tracks at the top like before under the tracks tab? I am using v6 with the changed UI

Sep 24, 2021 at 10:03 AM Post #5,088 of 6,179
Really dig the new look (v6) on my rog phone 5

Screenshot_20210924-210032418.jpg

Sep 26, 2021 at 8:42 AM Post #5,090 of 6,179
finally, the app has a ‘heart’ function. being able to sync it with last.fm would be amazing, but that would be a lot to ask.

regardless, im over the moon about the new feature. finally i can shuffle the best songs in my library without having to manually make playlists. definitely offsets the ugly rounded album art. an option for that would be nice to be honest. the square corners really feel like a record cover, i miss them.

Last edited:
Sep 26, 2021 at 12:12 PM Post #5,091 of 6,179
I have a problem with UAPP Pausing play whenever I turn off my screen.
Is there a setting in UAPP to address this??
In my case I am running the app on an Android TV box successfully, but if I shut off my monitor, the music always stops. I poked around in Settings but couldn't see anything that stood out to address this.....

Sep 26, 2021 at 9:12 PM Post #5,093 of 6,179
Sorry for the late update. I received a great quick response from UAPP after sent them an email.
UAPP sent me a V6 (beta) that works perfectly with Shanling M6 Pro 21.

With Bit Perfect set to ON, on Tidal, the blue/green light next to the "MQA" disappear, and the sample rate in the notification bar (status bar on the right) states the MQA rendered sample exactly to the "Direct" rate. The sound is perfect no issue found. (see below)
Matching 705.6.png
Matching 705.6 Meta data.png

If "Bit Perfect" is set to OFF, I can hear a small popping sound. 44.1 kHz shows by the UAPP app (Direct:) but 705.6 kHz shows at the status bar on the right. This setting is wrong (see below). UAPP told me that when turning bit-perfect OFF, the audio will be sent almost bit-perfect, meaning that the MQA decoder might sometimes see the MQA signal and sometimes not. This can cause crackles or pops.

Bit perfect OFF.png

Sep 26, 2021 at 11:30 PM Post #5,094 of 6,179
I have a problem with UAPP Pausing play whenever I turn off my screen.
Is there a setting in UAPP to address this??
In my case I am running the app on an Android TV box successfully, but if I shut off my monitor, the music always stops. I poked around in Settings but couldn't see anything that stood out to address this.....

Did you verify that all of the "Pause on" settings in - Setting > System - are Off?

Sep 27, 2021 at 3:49 PM Post #5,096 of 6,179
Sorry for the late update. I received a great quick response from UAPP after sent them an email.
UAPP sent me a V6 (beta) that works perfectly with Shanling M6 Pro 21.

With Bit Perfect set to ON, on Tidal, the blue/green light next to the "MQA" disappear, and the sample rate in the notification bar (status bar on the right) states the MQA rendered sample exactly to the "Direct" rate. The sound is perfect no issue found. (see below)
Matching 705.6.pngMatching 705.6 Meta data.png

If "Bit Perfect" is set to OFF, I can hear a small popping sound. 44.1 kHz shows by the UAPP app (Direct:) but 705.6 kHz shows at the status bar on the right. This setting is wrong (see below). UAPP told me that when turning bit-perfect OFF, the audio will be sent almost bit-perfect, meaning that the MQA decoder might sometimes see the MQA signal and sometimes not. This can cause crackles or pops.

Bit perfect OFF.png
@Davy Wentzler haven’t you concluded with iBasso setting to support DX300MAX?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back