Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 5, 2013 at 8:11 PM Post #1,322 of 3,153
yep it's not laggy but when you skip to songs or choose songs, it takes 3-4 seconds before it plays while the non Japanese dx100 doesn't have this delay. I have the latest update too
Ah yes. That is really annoying. I'm planning to write an email to hibino intersound to tell them about this problem.

Apr 5, 2013 at 9:02 PM Post #1,324 of 3,153
Quote:

wow thanks for doing the honor! please do PM me if somehow they manage to change this.

Do you have any idea how to actually send an email to hibino intersound? There seems to be no "contact us" link, at least not after I translated the page with google. I will probably send an email to iBasso and tell them to forward it to hibino intersound. 

Apr 6, 2013 at 4:17 PM Post #1,325 of 3,153
Just bought DacPort LX :D damn will have wait from 5-7 days :< 

Apr 10, 2013 at 7:03 PM Post #1,327 of 3,153
I was about to purchase a set of miracles and then I saw the UM audiologist instructions still had the JHA letterhead. Figured these were knockoffs and bought the JH16. I enjoy the bass and they give me more listening options than my LCD3's.

Apr 10, 2013 at 9:25 PM Post #1,328 of 3,153
I have to retake my impressions because the left one was stuffed up by an audiologist that was recommended by UM.
mad.gif

Apr 10, 2013 at 9:35 PM Post #1,329 of 3,153
Quote:
I have to retake my impressions because the left one was stuffed up by an audiologist that was recommended by UM.
mad.gif

Yeah that happens. I think the audiologists get so used to doing them that they maybe forget to give us clear instructions and reminders. In my experience it was me that was the problem (I moved), but because I didn't get clear directions from the audiologist.

Apr 11, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #1,333 of 3,153
Quote:
You know, there is an old saying in this thread, "most audiologists DO NOT know what they are doing."
:)

Yea, it's wise to bring exact instructions on what you need to do.  If they don't have a bite block, stick two fingers in your mouth like you're shooting yourself. 

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:55 AM Post #1,334 of 3,153
Yea, it's wise to bring exact instructions on what you need to do.  If they don't have a bite block, stick two fingers in your mouth like you're shooting yourself. 

But don't pull the trigger! :p

Also, pick a spot on the wall at eye level and stare at it till you're done. Avoid any significant tilting or turning of your head until the impression has cured.

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:57 AM Post #1,335 of 3,153
Quote:
But don't pull the trigger! :p

Also, pick a spot on the wall at eye level and stare at it till you're done. Avoid any significant tilting or turning of your head until the impression has cured.

Thanks guys for the tips. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back