Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 11, 2013 at 6:26 AM Post #1,337 of 3,153
Apr 11, 2013 at 12:26 PM Post #1,338 of 3,153
My impressions should reach the lab tomorrow
size]

Just wondering the turnaround on these beauties..........can't wait to receive them and compare to my other In-Ears. I have two distinct favorites at the moment, hopefully the Miracles will make three!

Apr 11, 2013 at 1:36 PM Post #1,339 of 3,153
Quote:
My impressions should reach the lab tomorrow
size]

Just wondering the turnaround on these beauties..........can't wait to receive them and compare to my other In-Ears. I have two distinct favorites at the moment, hopefully the Miracles will make three!

Mine was 4-5 weeks. I wasn't feeling that I was waiting for the Miracles until it arrived. 

Apr 11, 2013 at 2:00 PM Post #1,341 of 3,153
Waiting for mine to be made as well. UM UK sent it to the lab last week. So 3 more weeks to go according to their new commitment. I hope they can deliver what they promised (as a new company).

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:56 PM Post #1,345 of 3,153
Quote:
That's really annoying. Well, we could not make some actions about that. All we have to do about that is to wait. Will you be making a review also?

I don't think i am going to write a lot about Miracle. But certainly i will leave some brief feeling here.
Miracle is the only CIEM. So it's quite unfair for me to compare to other IEMs, even though IE800, K3003, (returned to their owner) and To Go! 334 are excellent.

Apr 11, 2013 at 4:59 PM Post #1,346 of 3,153
Quote:
I don't think i am going to write a lot about Miracle. But certainly i will leave some brief feeling here.
Miracle is the only CIEM. So it's quite unfair for me to compare to other IEMs, even though IE800, K3003, (returned to their owner) and To Go! 334 are excellent.

Congrats on your first CIEM. You could still compare them by their sound signature and attacks on songs. 

Apr 11, 2013 at 9:21 PM Post #1,347 of 3,153
Quote:
Mine was 4-5 weeks. I wasn't feeling that I was waiting for the Miracles until it arrived. 

Thanks for the reply
size]

Quote:

Are you still waiting on your pair or have they arrived now?

Thanks.

Apr 11, 2013 at 11:59 PM Post #1,350 of 3,153
Quote:

Oh great news!

Would love to hear you thoughts compared to the ToGo! 334 if time allows
size]

Just heard from UM Lab again. They don't have enough crystals. 
So mine will be delayed after April 20th.
Well, another two weeks to wait for mine.
I maybe have broken the longest and the most exhaustive waiting record in UM history.
And after 20th i have to college visit, so plus that time, i will spend 3 weeks totally really touching my Miracle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back