Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 12, 2013 at 12:02 AM Post #1,351 of 3,153
Quote:
Just heard from UM Lab again. They don't have enough crystals.
So mine will be delayed after April 20th.
Well, another two weeks to wait for mine.
I maybe have broken the longest waiting record in UM history.

Hope there are no more delays. 

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:08 AM Post #1,352 of 3,153
Quote:
Hope there are no more delays. 

Thanks, man 
Every bad things happened on me.
I have already been used to them.
If there were any more delays, i will definitely cancel the order and request for my full refund.
Tired of only hearing bad news.
Hidition might be my another backup choice.
Time for me to stop complaining, in case of waking up some guy 

Apr 12, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #1,353 of 3,153
Quote:
Just heard from UM Lab again. They don't have enough crystals. 
So mine will be delayed after April 20th.
Well, another two weeks to wait for mine.
I maybe have broken the longest and the most exhaustive waiting record in UM history.
And after 20th i have to college visit, so plus that time, i will spend 3 weeks totally really touching my Miracle.

I know how you feel man.  I had to wait like half a year for mine and another 2 months with it being repaired.  The end result? I really like using my Miracles and it's the best sounding IEM I've ever heard.

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:29 AM Post #1,355 of 3,153
Quote:

I know how you feel man.  I had to wait like half a year for mine and another 2 months with it being repaired.  The end result? I really like using my Miracles and it's the best sounding IEM I've ever heard.

I'm approaching that now too. Ordered in October 2012 and have yet to use them properly (i.e. some time spent trying to work out if the fit was acceptable). Hoping they would return today from their 2nd trip back to the lab, but so far no luck.

Very frustrating!!

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:38 AM Post #1,356 of 3,153
Loquah

It has been six months....oh wow

I remember you ordered them before I decided on the 8A & 6A....we will end up getting our Miracles together..ouch for you. Happy days here:)

Sorry to rub it in. May end up me telling you how they sound with the ak100.......haha

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:40 AM Post #1,357 of 3,153
Quote:

I'm approaching that now too. Ordered in October 2012 and have yet to use them properly (i.e. some time spent trying to work out if the fit was acceptable). Hoping they would return today from their 2nd trip back to the lab, but so far no luck.

Very frustrating!!

Just got a reply from UM Aus to an email I sent earlier.

Apparently there have been delays at UM Lab and my right Miracle (sent for remould around 20th Feb) is not due back until 5th May! So frustrating and especially because we have to chase them for updates. Fair enough if everything is on track for delivery in the 6 week window they specify for the initial production, but I don't understand how they can be comfortable leaving their customers hanging and having to chase up orders and refits.

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:42 AM Post #1,358 of 3,153
Quote:
Loquah

It has been six months....oh wow

I remember you ordered them before I decided on the 8A & 6A....we will end up getting our Miracles together..ouch for you. Happy days here:)

Sorry to rub it in. May end up me telling you how they sound with the ak100.......haha

Yes, exactly. I received an email from the UM Aus manager back at end of March telling me that I should have mine back in 10 days so I started getting excited about receiving AK100 and Miracles together. Now I'm wondering if the delays occurred after his email or if he just assumed everything and didn't bother checking... I'd like to think the former, but it's been so inconsistent with them.

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:43 AM Post #1,359 of 3,153
Quote:
Thanks, man 
Every bad things happened on me.
I have already been used to them.
If there were any more delays, i will definitely cancel the order and request for my full refund.
Tired of only hearing bad news.
Hidition might be my another backup choice.
Time for me to stop complaining, in case of waking up some guy 

I use Hidition NT6 and recently, well, 6 weeks before I bought Unique Melody Merlin.
Then same as you, mine is delayed because of the cube. I can feel your pain.

However, if you are interested in buying one from Hidition. I think I can help you, as I am a Korean living in South Korea.
Not saying UM is bad, but Hidition is quite decent, both in sound and build quality.
Also, their build speed is phenomenal. Mainly because they're not really in the global market yet. Anyway I got mine in about a week.

Let me know if you're interested in Hidition. Also hope your Miracle to be perfect as you've waited this long (as I am waiting now).

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:45 AM Post #1,360 of 3,153
Quote:
I use Hidition NT6 and recently, well, 6 weeks before I bought Unique Melody Merlin.

However, if you are interested in buying one from Hidition. I think I can help you, as I am a Korean living in South Korea.
Not saying UM is bad, but Hidition is quite decent, both in sound and build quality.
Also, their build speed is phenomenal. Mainly because they're not really in the global market yet. Anyway I got mine in about a week.

Let me know if you're interested in Hidition. Also hope your Miracle to be perfect as you've waited this long (as I am waiting now).

I was considering going to Seoul to get a pair of NT6 Pro. How would you compare NT6 and Miracles ?

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:47 AM Post #1,361 of 3,153
Quote:
Just got a reply from UM Aus to an email I sent earlier.

Apparently there have been delays at UM Lab and my right Miracle (sent for remould around 20th Feb) is not due back until 5th May! So frustrating and especially because we have to chase them for updates. Fair enough if everything is on track for delivery in the 6 week window they specify for the initial production, but I don't understand how they can be comfortable leaving their customers hanging and having to chase up orders and refits.

Same thing happened to me. I have to timelessly ask UM Aus for extra information of my CIEM. However, UM Aus always provided wrong, at least not correct, information to me. Every time after i heard something from UM Aus, like this time they said, "your IEM's are due to ship to you in 4 days," i have to check the validity with UM Lab. The words from UM Aus finally turned out to be wrong. I have to wait after 20th. :frowning2:

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #1,362 of 3,153
Quote:

Ok, i've remembered your name.
Hidition is my very first backup. I will contact you if i need further help.
Thanks, man,

Apr 12, 2013 at 1:58 AM Post #1,364 of 3,153
Quote:
I was considering going to Seoul to get a pair of NT6 Pro. How would you compare NT6 and Miracles ?

Well, I don't have Miracle yet. I'm just considering getting them later if I'm bored.

NT6 is really clear in terms of its sound signature. It has a peak on 10kHz and a quite bit of emphasis on sub-bass to bass.
It goes well above 15kHz, and its ability of separation is quite a something.

NT6 Pro is known to be more V-shaped than NT6, but I never heard about it aside from a little bit of demo.

However, I'm not really into critical listening, so I suggest you read average_joe's review on the NT6 and NT6 Pro

Apr 12, 2013 at 2:03 AM Post #1,365 of 3,153
Just took my impressions. Had some problems with my right ear and I had to take 4 of that. I'm sending in 2 left ones and 3 right ones. Really hope that they get it in 1 shot and I will not need a reshell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back