Unique Melody Miracle Review & Impressions Thread
Apr 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #1,306 of 3,153
so been hours and......WoW at the Uha-6S.MKII(8610ARZ) + Miracle!! asked Lee27 about the Dac port LX and man! i can't wait to test it with this current combo! seems like my long searching will be end soon :D 

Apr 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM Post #1,307 of 3,153
Quote:
so been hours and......WoW at the Uha-6S.MKII(8610ARZ) + Miracle!! asked Lee27 about the Dac port LX and man! i can't wait to test it with this current combo! seems like my long searching will be end soon :D 

Happy to hear. Fingers crossed that you'll love it!

beerchug.gif

Apr 5, 2013 at 12:49 AM Post #1,311 of 3,153
Quote:

Thanks buddy........

Gonna order the JH13 as well when I pick up my MH335DW. Would be interesting to see how much the Miracle and JH13 differs or are alike
size]

Nice! I'll be very interested in the JH13 vs Miracle comparison as I think they're meant to sound quite similar. As you know, I am considering the JH16s as a bassier alternative to the Miracles.

Apr 5, 2013 at 12:56 AM Post #1,312 of 3,153
Quote:

Nice! I'll be very interested in the JH13 vs Miracle comparison as I think they're meant to sound quite similar. As you know, I am considering the JH16s as a bassier alternative to the Miracles.

I will be getting the 16 too, we can compare notes..........

Any definite time regarding when your Miracle returns?

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:31 AM Post #1,314 of 3,153
Quote:
Less bass on the Miracles than with the dx100, but still great sounding.

smile.gif

Quote:

I've decided on the DX100 as my "end" DAP (for now). Was considering the Tera, but just couldn't believe that I wouldn't be missing out on something given that it will be used almost exclusively with low impedance (and multi-BA) IEMs. Also, versatility and capacity was a decider towards the DX100. I should have it in a couple of weeks, just in time for my right earpiece to return from UM Lab!

me too. I consider the dx100 to be the end dap after comparing to a lot of daps in the last few weeks.my dx100 is the Japanese version which is very slow. my imod setup is great but sadly cannot play high res files ..

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:43 AM Post #1,315 of 3,153
Quote:

smile.gif

me too. I consider the dx100 to be the end dap after comparing to a lot of daps in the last few weeks.my dx100 is the Japanese version which is very slow. my imod setup is great but sadly cannot play high res files ..

DX100 is very attractive. Exactly make enough impulsion for me to go for it.
But very slow system really stops me and let me rethink about it. I have used AK100 and Ipod Classic. They both have a very delicate and useful UI.
I think i just was simply spoiled in them.

Apr 5, 2013 at 8:51 AM Post #1,316 of 3,153
:smile:

In the end, the Miracles sound better accross the Range with the Tera...except for the bass. So in the end, it is better to use the DX100 with the Miracles I think.

Apr 5, 2013 at 11:09 AM Post #1,317 of 3,153
DX100 is very attractive. Exactly make enough impulsion for me to go for it.
But very slow system really stops me and let me rethink about it. I have used AK100 and Ipod Classic. They both have a very delicate and useful UI.
I think i just was simply spoiled in them.

the non Japanese version of dx100 is a lot faster and have different UI.

@Mimouille

the Tera player works well with SM64 which has 98 or 100 impedance but one thing I noticed is the highs sound off to me. I'll listen to it again. Though the tera also work great on hd800 :blush:

Apr 5, 2013 at 5:23 PM Post #1,319 of 3,153
the non Japanese version of dx100 is a lot faster and have different UI.

@Mimouille

the Tera player works well with SM64 which has 98 or 100 impedance but one thing I noticed is the highs sound off to me. I'll listen to it again. Though the tera also work great on hd800 :blush:
I have the Japanese one and it is perfectly fine. It's not that laggy as everyone makes it out to be.

Apr 5, 2013 at 6:49 PM Post #1,320 of 3,153
Quote:

I will be getting the 16 too, we can compare notes..........

Any definite time regarding when your Miracle returns?

If only. I was expecting it this week, but no luck. The UM Aus (Aus Customs) customer service fluctuates between excellent and really disappointing so I've given up asking and will not be buying my JH16 through them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back