Ultimate Ears Triple Fi 10 Thread
Jul 29, 2009 at 10:18 AM Post #2,177 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by jegarn /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Bringing this one back to the living

I've decided on foam for my tf 10. I know that there is comply foam tips but I can't find them in Sweden or even on the internet from Europe. Any one have a clue where I can get hold of a pair?

Will the shure black foam (for the SE530) fit? Had the privilege to have a stop on Heathrow airport a few months ago and they had a pair of Shure se530 to try
biggrin.gif
. They had the foam tips on which were very comfy.

I believe the Shure tips will be easier to find. Is there any difference sound wise? Which size is similar to the shure black olives small?

Shure tips don't fit. Shure stems are a lot smaller than UE stems. Olives can actually be stretched to fit over UE stems (that's what I'm using now), but I have no experience with the black foam tips you speak of.

Jul 29, 2009 at 6:31 PM Post #2,178 of 9,690
I'm sorry for my poor description of the tips before. I use the black soft flex sleeves from my e2c, small.

I'd like to buy the comply tips or the shure black foam olives, can bee stretched to fit. Will there be any difference?

Aug 5, 2009 at 5:30 AM Post #2,180 of 9,690
you should be fine, I have small ears as well.

Aug 30, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #2,181 of 9,690
Hello ,
i am pretty shure , that it has been mentioned in this topic a lots of time , but can you please advise me , which portable amp (for 160 euro or less) has got best synergy with UE TF10s? can you mention more than one please? thank you.
Peter

Oct 22, 2009 at 10:04 PM Post #2,182 of 9,690
I just received these today and I just gotta say that the triples are amazing!

Of course, now the super.fi 5 v2's that I was using sound so lifeness.

But they're huge. It takes so long to put them on, but it's worth it.

Anyway, I went to the UE site to check accessories and to my joy, I found that they are selling the vi cables separately now!

But i think it's weird that the pics are identical except for the mic and button. There's also a clinch on the pic, but mine doesn't have one. Is it a new design?

Ultimate Ears Universal Accessories - Headphones Noise Isolating Earphones In-Ear Custom Monitors - Products - Ultimate Ears Earphones Headphones Personal Monitors

Oct 31, 2009 at 8:54 AM Post #2,184 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by thread /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I will leave that question for someone else to answer. It's been a year since I've heard the 5Pro's actually, and I didn't have the Predator then.

(The Predator + TF10P's produce sound that is just to die for.)

i got the predator and the ue superfi 5 eb's and 10 vi,, the 5 eb is still my fav
10 highs are obviously better, pred is great after long burn in

Oct 31, 2009 at 12:18 PM Post #2,185 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by lu-chen-chan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hello ,
i am pretty shure , that it has been mentioned in this topic a lots of time , but can you please advise me , which portable amp (for 160 euro or less) has got best synergy with UE TF10s? can you mention more than one please? thank you.
Peter

Minibox E+?? Great separation and soundstaging.

Oct 31, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #2,186 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by archercat /img/forum/go_quote.gif
NOOOOOOOOOO..... I just put my Triples up for sale on this board because I got the s4i's! (since I wanted a mic)...

Grumble...

You got RID of a TF10 to get something far inferior just for the mic???!!! There's ALWAYS the VI

Nov 1, 2009 at 6:26 PM Post #2,190 of 9,690
Quote:

Originally Posted by Spyro /img/forum/go_quote.gif
No. Same as UE10.

No, the TF10 does not share the same drivers as the UE10. Only the high driver, which is also shared with the UE7, SF5 PRO, UE11 etc...the mid/low drivers are not the same.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back